Question, specially from the co-founders

Thank you so much guys.
I really appreciate it

1 Like

Hello Martin,

Emperor definitely covers a wider area of development. Particularly for leadership and intelligence skills. It’s basically Ascended Mogul on steroids. I only recommend adding Power Can Corrupt to give you that added tact when dealing with people.

3 Likes

Thanks valygar
I am having real progress with subliminal club

2 Likes

Sounds like an emperor thing

Also i have a feeling that you live in the middle east, specifically an arab country

Not really mate. I rose up through the ranks of a major company while developing businesses on the side on Emperor.

6 Likes

I literally laughed out loud so loud my neighbour heard me through the window from outside. That made me laugh

4 Likes

After reading his post again it was indeed quite funny :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

thanks @Oldchap.
Anyone else have sub recommendations? maybe Emperor PCC and HOM ?

1 Like

There’s a paradox that you should understand.

A. You feel that you are flawed

B. You want to feel confident and secure

C. Hatred/Shame for your flaws will not make you confident

Another paradox,

The main sources of the male hormone (supporting strength, muscle mass, confidence, etc.,) are the testes. The so-called ‘balls’. These are also one of the most vulnerable points on the male body.

Do not be ashamed of your vulnerability. A completely hard body would just be a skeleton. No muscle. No blood. No fat.

Accept your so-called weakness. Your fear. Your doubts. Your inexperience. ACCEPT IT. And also face your fears, and work through them. That’s what makes you a courageous man.

Everything else is posturing. You want to learn posturing? Go watch some drunks fight. You’ll learn everything you need to know.

2 Likes

Hello again
Today is the 7th day of listening to AM and QL, I started quantum again and its effective, I took 1 day off instead of 2 days and I did not experience stonewalling or reconciliation. The effect is getting more and more permanent and it does not fade away instantly. I speak very calm and my father is good to me. He talks to me as an important person and I express my love to him.
I am more mature. I dont talk if not needed and I talk and get chatty when necessary to have a conversation with someone important. I am more purposeful, yesterday I went to a gathering between family members and I was very good. I was the alpha male, but not the dominating and forceful one. Rather than the more silent, blending, leading and confident one.
Someone got angry on me and I commanded respect again.(jalali). Eceryone respected me. I flirted with a woman a bit. Even when I was more humble and calm, I was saying no easily and one thing more is the effect of limitless on me, it really made my mind faster in a matter of one day. I am thinking and improvising faster.(just what I needed)
And more manifestation pathways are opening like meeting the veterinarian (mortazavi) and when I went to his office I lead the conversation and all of a sudden got chatty and eloquent.
Today when I was sitting behind the cashier table, girls came to the shop and they liked me. They were chatty and had a subtle flirting with me, at most I was teasing them gently and I was not talking very friendly or very much like a caveman. I was just normal and swaggy.
The thing with this subliminal is that it wipes your fears.
My face is more calm now, like I am stoned. What I think is that when you get stoned your conciousness expands and subconcious thoughts does not matter and this subliminal wipes your subconcious fears and blockages thats why my face is calm. And the best way to interact with people is to be calm and expect nothing.
Then they will come to you because they will be attracted to the mystery

3 Likes