Question on ultrasonics

A few people i believe have said they use the ultrasonics through their phones internal speaker.

I have a samsung 7 does this mean i can play my ultrasonics using the internal speaker ? . Perhaps place the phone on my desk and bath in the ultrasonics ?.

2 Likes

That’s exactly what I do with my Huawei Mate 20 pro. I put it on my desk at work and play it. I use frequensee to adjust the volume, so it doesnt affect others.
I’m not sure it’s working, though… I hope so…

1 Like

@pakr93 thanks for sharing your insights. I jist dont know how reliable it is to listen to ultrasonics through the internal speaker of a phone.

1 Like

I’m glad you posted it, because it’d like to know the answer too :smile:

1 Like

Ultrasonic works, but the thing is how to make it comfortable enough to not damage the ears and be effective at the same time.

1 Like

If I was doing this, I’d check the Frequensee on another phone.
I don’t expect most phone speakers be great players of Ultrasonics.

2 Likes

This is why i pit 100% faith in masked audios

1 Like

I play ultrasonic tracks through the speaker of my Android phone. It is not the only way I listen, nor is it how I get most of my listening time, so I find it pretty much impossible to gauge whether it is effective or not.

It does seem worth experimenting with, though.

2 Likes

Same here. And still waiting on the WeaponX series to get masked. :smile:

3 Likes

I am doing the same.The strange thing is that through my android phone I can hear when the ultrasonics are playing it’s a sort of static sound, but I still seem to get results.

1 Like

With my phone I notice a very faint hiss or whooshing when I place the speaker near my ear.

1 Like

Exactly the same and I am using the minimum volume,because my phone seems to be quite loud in volume by default.

1 Like