Question about Primal Seduction

Hi everyone.
I was interested in knowing some things of PS description. In particular I want understand more about the following descriptions:

1. automatic knowledge of how to seduce anyone you desire, as well as intuitive execution of movements required to do so.
    In this case it means that the sub itself give you knowledge to how to seduce a woman or it motivate you to learn seduction tactics from outside source and then apply them in automatic way?

2. betterment of your physical looks.
    This is about motivation to improve your look and your physique or the sub do something else directly on your aesthetics?

I’m not 100% sure how PS does what it does, but here’s my intuitive take on it:

As a hypnotist, if someone came to me wanting this or something similar, I’d hypnotize them and instruct the subconscious to scan over the person’s past. Seek out the times where the person seemed to be naturally attractive, and also the times when they couldn’t attract someone no matter what.

I’d have the subconscious compare those times and glean the skills that seemed to be at play. DO more of the useful ones, and eliminate the non-useful ones.

This would improve one’s "seduction " efforts in a seamless and natural way. It wouldn’t stop you from learning more skills from a mentor/coach/guru of course, and that would only lead to improving your baseline skill.

2 Likes

This is interesting.
In my experience with PS so far I have happened to hear a gut feeling that suggests me that what I have to do to seduce a woman is a combination building rapport - breaking rapport. It’s a kind of intuition that keeps coming back to me from a few days.

1 Like

I believe that’s called fractionation. It’s what’s used by hypnotists to bring the subjects deeper.

2 Likes

Yes you are right. I heard it also intensify a state of connection between two people.

1 Like

You are going to find your seduction technique :joy: sometimes I am very very chill all along during the date, and then I start building a lot of tension, breaking it if I see the girl is uncomfortable and try to have sex with her by turning her on :point_left: Usually when the girl is aroused like crazy if you are a cool guy non judgmental chances are good she’ll sleep with you.

3 Likes