Question about Astral Projection and protection

I got Astral Projection and Remote Viewing in hopes that I could get a better understanding about this man. When I used Remote Viewing, I dozed off and I when I woke up, I had terrible anxiety about this guy for hours.

When I used Astral Projection, I had what seemed like dreams where I could see situations. In one of the dreams I saw him and his boss having a conversation about me. What I heard was really disturbing. Does Astral Projection even work this way? Could this have just been a dream?

Questions I have is what programs can I use to protect myself from this man? Are there programs that can work on getting him to like me or to at least not be so negative toward me?

2 Likes

There will be better answers and a perfect solution for you.

I can only state my opinion. I’d pick Survival Instinct and Love Bomb. Also I’d do PCC and maybe that would work but you might need something else to get the full effect of PCC. That’s just my understanding from reading about it.

Maybe commander or spartan I’m not sure just throwing that out.

3 Likes

if I was you I’d stay far away from the situation as possible
Maybe get survival instinct and PCC and possibly love bomb ultima

2 Likes

I don’t remember. Have you run Seductress before? If not, I think that could help, but I can’t fully articulate why.

1 Like

If you want protection from any sort of harm whether it be physical, emotional, spiritual, etc, the best title for you is Aegis Initiative: Survival Instinct.

From the sales page:

• “Your very own sword and shield against the perils of this world. Aegis Initiative: Survival Instinct helps manifest a reality that wherever you go, you are kept safe”

• “contains scripting that will help you safely remove dangerous people out of your life and keep your distance from such people in the future. You will find yourself dodging situations and people that might pose harm to you”

• “you will appear almost invisible to dangerous individuals”

• “you will become steadfast in any stressful situations”

• “Survival Instinct helps you keep your cool and take the correct action without fear, and without acting foolishly”

• “can help protect you mentally and spiritually from external influences that have a negative effect on your mental and spiritual state. These influences will easily lose their power, allowing you to live your life in a state of protected, fearless calmness”

• “It is your right to be powerful and safe. Claim it”

5 Likes

Thank you for your suggestions. I started running PCC to help me to understand the situation better and I realized that he had manipulated me.

1 Like

You’re right, I have to stay as far away as I possibly can from him.

I have been running Seductress for a few months now. The sub does give me courage.

1 Like

I’m going to get this program. This should be very interesting. Thank you for mentioning it.

2 Likes

There are several ways to approach such things! I like yourself was being attacked as soon as I vibrated out of my physical, it ran up the stairs from the front door and jumped on me and wrestled me on the floor for several minutes. This went on for days at a time!

I could hear him as plain as day and I tried wrists and armlocks on the being realizing nothing is what it looks like! It had no face just a body and it was like plastic! I bent its thumb back to break his grip on me, and all it did was stretch and go back to the way it was.

Eventually, he threw me (Astral Body) in the middle of my living room! Then it disappeared! Only to come back night after night, he only attacked when he knew I was separating from my physical body.

I know this topic is one year old, this is the first time I seen it and wanted give a updated review what I went through. I wish I had this ultrasonic subliminal to program my subconscious and I could have been on top of this issue.

Anyways, what I did was anoint my front door with a little oil. The next night, following of anointing the front door which is where he came up the stairs to wrestle me one on one, I lied down in the living room waiting for my body to begin its vibratory state!

I fell into a light alpha state and out of know where I heard screaming and banging of my front door. I thought someone was trying to break into my house to harm us. It was very concerning to me! Many hundreds of poundings and I could when I floated upwards see the inside of the front door, breathing!

Like it was alive! Yet, that creature couldn’t pass through this simple anointing of the door. I didn’t even know it would work or not and it did! He never came again to bother me when I projected! It seemed to me that, he didn’t want to share this dimension with man!

When I decide to order, I want to make sure all my modules (20) and (3) Cores that relate strongly to what had happened here and where I was going with it. It’s an itch I need to scratch before moving to another goal.

2 Likes