Quantum Limitless: Ultimate Learning and Productivity Multi-Stage Subliminal questions

I am sorry if these questions have been answered before but the forum is massive since last time i regularly followed. I tried to use search but i am already one hour reading things without finding exact answers and i dont want to invest more time

I am running a custom Terminus sub which i am not interested in updating since i am pleased with the results but i am interested to add the following subliminal:

1. I see it is newer tech, my priority will be the terminus one because it is focussed exactly in what i need, if i run the newer tech i assume is stronger, will it weaken the terminus sub?
  2. Is the ql sub i posted above the best ql sub? I assume it is since it is multistage but i want to make sure i do the right choice
  3. The listening instructions that come upon purchase are sufficient or you have new updated listening patterns?
  4. If i want to have all 4 stages name embedded, is it possible? If yes how much it will cost?

@Fire @SaintSovereign

1 Like

What are your goals exactly?
There’s also the new Limitless that delivers crazy good results, for some even after the first loop.

1. There’s only this one QL sold atm, it’s the newest tech and thereby the best.

2. Microloops are the new gold standard. Start slow, like 3 minutes and add 30 seconds everytime you listen. Until you feel recon. The 21+5 day schedule is still standard.

3. You can have them only name embedded in a custom. Customs require a minimum of ten modules. If you would want to build the same custom with just different stages then you would have to buy 13 modules á 15$ → 195$.
    Building fee is 99$ + Solace mask 30$ + Terminus 79$. → 208$
    195$+(208$*4)-> 1027$
    Minus Junior Alchemist discount it’s about 975$
    Without Solace and Terminus it would be around 510$

1 Like

It’s 5

Maybe this will help:

Officially its still 10.
For everything else you have to get the ok from @Q-Engineer.

Support confirmed it’s 5.

Fire confirmed its 10.

@AnswerGroup

Requesting definitive black-and-white statement regarding minimum number of modules for a custom.

3 Likes

@fire @SaintSovereign i would appreciate if you can answer my original questions, thank you

You can make a Terminus in ZP, it’s build related rather than script related.

The rest has been answered already. Don’t overlook the correct answers given by others simply because you want @SaintSovereign or myself to answer (talking generally here as people are starting to do that again). They are completely valid - @Lichtenauer gave a good answer.

This:

4 Likes
  1. First question

No sub here weakens any other sub.

(At least not in the way that seems to be implied in this question.)

Quantum Limitless or Limitless will, on the contrary, enhance how you process your Terminus custom, no matter when it was built.

1. Second question

Yes. The sub you’ve posted is the latest and most updated version of the multi-stage subliminal program known as Quantum Limitless. This company has the very generous policy of automatic, free updates to all purchased major programs.

This means that once you have purchased Quantum Limitless, you will always have access to the latest, most updated, and objectively best version of that program.

1. Third question

Yes, the listening instructions that you receive upon purchase are sufficient (provided that your purchase was made in the last year or two, since the Zero Point (ZP) protocol of subliminal creation was adopted here at Subliminal Club.

However…

The main principle that distinguishes this company is continuous innovation and evolution. This means that it is very common for the Best Practices to be experimented upon, expanded, and updated. The instructions you received are ‘sufficient’, but that does not mean that they are all-encompassing. And they are likely to be updated as time passes.

For example, these days it is very common and highly recommended to begin with shorter loops or even micro-loops of the subliminal. This means that you may play anywhere from 30 seconds to the full 15-minutes of the program. This has been found to make the integration and learning process occur even more smoothly than before. But, if one does not follow that practice and, instead, simply opts to always play full loops, that will work as well. Shorter loops are a way to ease ‘turbulence’ in the growth process.

1. Fourth question

Yes, it is possible. But this would require going to the Q-custom store and purchasing 4 separate customs built around each stage of Quantum Limitless. This is an option, it’s possible, could have great results, and you may love to do it.

I, for one, would recommend against it.

The major store programs work beautifully. They are not inferior to name-embedded customs; simply different. I’d recommend buying the main store version of Quantum Limitless and actually running it and working with it. Go through the entire thing, and have an actual lived experience of growth in your various cognitive and intellectual processing capacities. Once you have established a baseline with the program, then decide on modifications and ‘enhancements’.

Resist herd mentality. There is no ‘one best running shoe’ for everyone. Instead, quietly, calmly, and confidently explore, evaluate, and assess your own individual needs. And then make the choices that fit you best. For this purpose, the main store program will work beautifully. Then when you make your customs choices, you can be highly confident that they suit your vision, your characteristics, and your needs.

Wish you great enjoyment of these treasures!

1 Like

There were part of my questions which were not answered and also contradictory opinions

This answers my questions, thank you