Quantum Limitless Stage 1 (From a ethical hacker/coder perspective)

1 loop

Week 1: Starting off it was going well, productivity started to increase, intelligence started to increase and overall QL was working as I anticipated. Started to understand some code and hacks better which was a plus.

Week 2: Same as week 1 but I’ve started to procrastinate more and more however my intelligence increase more so I didn’t mind the procrastination. Hacking and coding have been pretty easy to understand and do this week.

Week 3: Procrastination started to increase more and more which caused some problems however my intelligence was really good I was so happy with that even tho the procrastination caused some issues. Hacking and coding were pretty easy too finished my penetration and ethical hacking course with a solid understanding of everything they taught.

Week 4: Worst week (Not be negative, just being honest), productivity flatlined, headaches sometimes became unbearable and brain fog was at its max. This week I haven’t been able to do as much hacking and coding because of how bad the side effects are getting. Been pretty sad too like thinking about my past traumas and bad days and been contemplating the line “why am I like this, what’s wrong with me”. Hoping that those bad effects/recon end next Monday when I start stage 2.

3 Likes

Stage 2:

Day 1: FINALLY my focus is back and my procrastination is getting reduced.

I was learning how to do some attacks (Acronym for hack in our industry) and then I went on to learn Java and I understood the concepts pretty well. Still have some issues with focus and procrastination but it’s good to see it’s slowly coming back.

2 Likes

Are you using any other sub for ethical hacking?

Where you able to handle 300mg of prami?

Prami, I hate it (Not to be negative but it ruined my life for a bit a few months ago).

I’m currently using a new stack of ascended mogul and Quantum Limitless Stage 2 by the recommendation of @Palpatine

The motivation is good but it’s the first day so I won’t talk about the cognitive benefits yet with this stack.

2 Likes

Well, I’ll be watching THIS journal for sure. To make sure QL and AM don’t fry your brain :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Don’t worry I’m only using one loop but I can say this is by far the best stack I’ve ever used. I will update soon:)

Like some reality-bending type stuff happened to me after using it for one loop.

1 Like

Yeah, 300mg of pramiracetam was too much for me, as well. It made me feel like tired and autistic; I had difficultly keeping eye contact & socializing . I went down to 50mg per day + centrophenoxine seem to do the trick for me, with 150mg/day been my highest effective dose.

I started StarkQ + Rebirth recently. I’ll be adding Quantum Limitless and see how it goes. I’m also attending Uni, so I have that to test my results.

I stopped taking prami, I take modafinil instead but for some weird reason it’s not working the same as it use to (Still give me that productivity edge I needed just not as strong).

Isn’t that a sign of down regulation of the receptors or have you been cycling it?

Honestly no clue I’ve started taking modafinil again just now after a six month break for some reason it just doesn’t work the same.

I would think 6 months is enough to rule out tolerance buildup. Wondering if subs have shifted how you respond to stimulants, then!

1 Like

Hey @Vesper ,

How did you overcome the headaches when you were using Quantum Limitless?

Usually good sleep, 1 bottle of gatorade/pre workout and protein bar would help me overcome. What’s odd though is I just started running Quantum Limitless Stage 3 and it got rid of my overall recon from my previous stack (Wanted and Libertine) so I think the recon reducing tech sub club put in the QL ZP doesn’t only reduce recon for QL but reduces recon from other subs as well might just be me but that was my experience. I had some heavy recon yesterday and it’s gone today, usually recon last 3-5 days for me, this time it lasted 1 day which is great.

3 Likes

Also if I had to give a overall grocery list of what got rid of the headaches I would say this (P.S I tried appetite suppressants/fat burners during recon and I highly recommend no one to ever take them while have recon it makes recon 10x worse to the point of feeling sick):

1: 1 gatorade bottle/pre workout (Per training day and rest day if you want)

2: Weighlifting (Working out has reduced recon a lot)

3: Something sweet but not high in calories (Usually for me this would be protein pancakes/protein bar or a protein cookie)

4: 9 hours of sleep (Pretty obvious but less sleep always gave me more recon)

5: Drinking 4L of water (Staying hydrated, you necessarily have to drink as much water as me)

6: Going out (I noticed that on the days that I stay at home and do nothing (Usually play video games or watch movies) recon is worse but when I go out with friends it’s like recon never existed, weird but I like it

If I ever find more things that helped me reduce my recon I will make sure to share them:)

1 Like

One last thing I try to avoid (This is no matter what sub I listen to), reducing social media use. Phone use doesn’t really give me a recon because I don’t use it much outside of social media but when I’m on social media for 1-2 hours a day, it gives me some of the worse recon I’ve ever experienced (Like normal recon but 10x more painful in the headaches and mood department).

1 Like

@Vesper

I appreciate your answer.

4 liters of water. Did you drink them because you were thirsty or just in case?

Mostly because it blunts my appetite when I’m doing IF and because of the benefits of drinking a good amount of water of water but I would say 4L is the max someone should drink to be honest.

1 Like

It’s been 3 years what?:joy::joy:

1 Like

well, 2.5 years :slight_smile: