QTKS: The True Path to Abundance

Achilles, you stole my idea! :grin:

1 Like

Lol maybe one day

But i think Khan + Khan Black stage 1 and DR: Limit Destroyer will be enough for a 2 - 4 month run. Probably going to run EoG stage 1 next

1 Like

I have noticed since sunday and increasing every day i have had thoughts of remaking my QTKS to be less kitchen sinkā€¦ Which pretty much means take out Wanted Black lol then put in HoM in its place.

2 Likes

Same same without the HoM part but if you do remove it. Try still running WB in a stack tho.

I wonā€™t be making a new QTKS anytime soonā€¦ I want to hold myself to this stack till atleast October or November

As much as i get the whole make a new sub or take this out core out or put this one inā€¦ I am probably close to a breakthrough so changing things up now would be detrimental to my progress.

1 Like

Something Iā€™ve started to realize ā€¦. I have to stop telling friends and family my thoughts because no matter what I say it is oh thatā€™ll never happen or youā€™d have to get lucky for that to happen. This happens a lot especially when I talk about different ways I want to get into for making money ā€¦. Oh Pat just focus on your job you donā€™t need all the baggage of trying to find other ways to make money. And even when I am somewhat successful with something then something goes wrong ā€¦ see you shouldnā€™t have got into that or see you just wasted your time.

Itā€™s honestly annoying lol. It isnā€™t going anywhere i know that for sure.

Btw my name is Patrick

2 Likes

The reason i would do HoM atleast for me is because it plays so well with Emperor plus i work for my familyā€™s accounting company. And HoM is all about that kind of stuff plus i want to get back into trading so that plays a factor in aswell.

HoM is the perfect fit into my stackā€¦ I would probably leave WB out of my stack at that point or put it in another custom.

1 Like

All HOM unite

2 Likes

My plan for the rest of this month is to run my subs today take a break on the weekend. I would start up monday to friday then break next saturday till the following tuesday or wednesday to complete my rest time and let things process.

1 Like

Let the experiment cycle start lolā€¦

I have kind of started to experiment with subs and running some at 1 minute and others at 3 and 5 minsā€¦ Next week and the following week are going to be quite interesting.

Letā€™s just say that i have went over board on listening lol. To the point i think QTKS is quite literally the most insane build ever. I have no recon what so fucking ever yet this week besides wanting to make new customs but even that has subsided.

I have played 5 subs daily at 1 minute each not including my healing and customsā€¦ That is insane to me lol I am very much looking forward to my washout for 5 days starting the 26th to the 31st to see what happens.

I feel as if QTKS is the ultimate recon destroyer and just makes it almost nonexistent for a bit. I am sure once i get into month 2-3 this wonā€™t be the same as thatā€™s when the healing will really start to shine.

If anyone was wondering what the 5 subs areā€¦
House of Medici
EoG stage 4
RICH Crypto
Spartan
Mogul

2 Likes

I am confused, those are not QTKS or are they?

1 Like

Nope those are regular store titles
i have 1 QTKS custom & 2 other customs

Those 5 are in addition to the other stuff i am running

It is simply me testing my flow factor and processing power. And maybe also expanding it to a new level

2 Likes

How is the QTKS custom working for you? Have you notice stronger results in this format? Are the standard custom hitting deeper?

1 Like

My take on the results is i donā€™t expect to get any till the second or third month of listening simply because of everything i am listening to.
But that doesnā€™t mean i donā€™t see changes happening. I can sense my self changing in certain way. I feel more confident, i am on a path to discover more ways to make money. I can tell people reacting to me more than they usually would guys and girls alike. Some women seem a lot friendlier while smiling and staring more.
I can tell that i am starting to slowly get in better shape while slowly changing my diet. I am starting to slowly become more consistent with everything i do, which has always been a struggle for me.

2 Likes

Itā€™s fine, I am also curious how QTKS will compound after month 1 for most users. Right now I am on the fence because of the price (psychological limit).

1 Like

Thinking about remaking my QTKS customā€¦ Maybe taking out Wanted Black and RICH then replacing them with House of Medici and either RICH Crypto or Godlike Masculinity.

@SaintSovereign
If i have House of Medici in a custom would running say RICH Crypto be a bit redundant for stock options trading? Or even adding it to the same custom?

2 Likes

Wouldnā€™t be it would just make that aspects stronger and a bigger focus in your custom. Also RICH Crypto focus on Web3 money where how I can see it HoM focus on Web2 money.

1 Like

Wait at least till new wealth scripting is in place in all wealth related titles.

1 Like

That could be monthā€™s out lol. There is no release date for any of that stuff. Saint never specifiedā€¦ If it releases after i potentially make this i could just rebuild it.

@SaintSovereign
Is the release date for the new wealth scripting in September?

2 Likes

Itā€™s at the earliest end of September

1 Like