QStore Questions

Before I submit for a custom do I have to wait for ordered modules to shift status in my account from processing to completed for them to be counted as licensed?

With the choice of masks, Legacy and Solace, are they both as effective at delivering subliminal messages to the subconscious. Is the only difference the sound, and Solace being easier on the ears?

Here is my custom module selection list. I would appreciate any final comments-

(Charm Mosaic)

True Social Core

Heartsong Core

Synergy: Beyond Connection

Synergy: Divine Dominion

Synergy: Voice is the Law

Synergy: Winner Overdrive

Approachability Aura

Direct Influencing Aura

Instant Spark

You Are Not Alone

Power Awareness

Omnidirectional

Mosaic

@SaintSovereign @Fire

If you made the order for the modules around the same time as the actual build, you’re good. The Q software actually checks for this when it pulls your order.

From the Solace support page:

Using a number of proprietary processing methods AND harnessing the power of Dolby’s (yes, THAT Dolby) new API, we believe we’ve discovered how to create crystal clear, light and airy subliminals WITHOUT sacrificing power or content. In fact, early observations have shown that Solace produces significantly better results.

Note – this support article was written quite awhile ago, so there’s no definitive data that it works better outside of providing a much more comfortable listening experience, allowing you to relax. If funds are an issue and you don’t mind the legacy sound, you could skip the upgrade to Solace.

As for the custom, I see no issues. It’s quite focused.

5 Likes