QLQ: Best Stage for memory/memorization?

NAME EMBEDDEDING is out and about? SINCE WHEN

That’s what I plan to do whenever I feel I am done with The Elixir and Regeneration. I ran Beyond Limitless Ultima briefly after it came out and how I felt and the way my thinking and cognitive processing improved made me very curious as to what long term listening of both would be like.
Ask @DarkPhilosopher about how I was

1 Like

I’ve wondered if the reason I seem to be able to load up on subliminals with less negative responses is due to QL changing my brain.

2 Likes

There is definitely something in QL that is incredibly mind expanding. Not in say a psychedelic Jim Morrison sort of way but more a Richard Feynman or Carl Sagan critical thinking perspective. It’s not a Minority Report precognition thing either. It’s just a more fundamental understanding of how things work and I say this having only run QL St 1 briefly. I can only imagine what it would feel like running the entire four stages over say a year or two.

3 Likes

That’s what I’m thinking of doing. Now I’m healing my mind and body and then I could switch to QLQ to optimize my brain functioning therefore improve my body functioning a bit too. And only after that start building alpha foundations.

1 Like

It’s weird but I often feel like the Subliminal Club audios peel back the layers of what we don’t see , understand, or may have missed for whatever reason. Specifically the healing subs Elixir and Regeneration and progressively with Quantum Limitless and Beyond Limitless Ultima
I feel at various points at least in my case I have asked myself " how did I not see that?". It will continue obviously

3 Likes

The other thing I have been really curious about is what would happen if instead of running Elixir with Regeneration someone ran QL St 1 ?

1 Like

I may be able to answer that question when I’m done with the healing and on QLQ St1+Elixir.

1 Like

Just to clarify…

Month 1 = QL ST1
Month 2 = QL ST2
Month 3 = QL ST3
Month 4 = QL ST4
Month 5 = QL ST1 + ST2 + ST3 + ST4?

Yes I read @friday’s testimonial and your custom build - it encouraged me to plan for my custom :slight_smile: but will still see if I can purchase one :sweat_smile:

What’s your end goal with Quantum Limitless?

1 Like

Oddly enough that’s something I keep asking myself

Will put it on hold for now… :slight_smile:

Going DR, after the four stages will review my end goal for QL

Thank you! :slight_smile:

1 Like

It makes perfect sense to me to run DR first and then QL. First, healing and then brain power optimization. I would run Alchemist later on, perhaps, to rechannel my energies.

Like the approach, just by running dr first will make the ql run alot smoother for you, clear up anything, when will you start QL and what the main goal, sorry if a ask this already

After DR or after running PCC+Emperor and Stark+HoM later on for around six months in total.
I have only one goal which is brain functioning optimization.

1 Like

Stage 1: It’s mostly based for healing, as some would describe it and me as well, is sometimes a painful process however once that process is done the results are amazing.

Stage 2: Is where the magic happens:)

Stage 3: Is the focus stage for that laser focus studies

Stage 4: Is 1,2,3 combined with some added benefits (detecting lying and such)

1 Like

Can you please elaborate more on this?

Like stage 1 is a healing process, I think the reason why my process was painful is because of how “disorganized” my brain was because of all the damage I did to it (long hours on phone, excessive amounts of caffeine, sometimes smart drugs, etc.). In the final week of stage 1 I would say it’s like a final
parenthesis to your brain healing so it can act like a new born brain which will be beneficial when you go into stage 2.

2 Likes

Is in it about the script of Stage 4 that is much more complex and dense and therefore needs more time to be executed? Like customs which, in general, need more time for execution than Major Programs. What would you say?

Yes, like Ascension compared to Ascended Mogul or Emperor. With Ascension, you’ll experience radical shifts in your reality extremely fast, while Emperor takes longer to fully integrate yet it has more profound effects long-term.

For Q-store subliminal’s I prefer having a really broad Custom with a wide range of effects.

I truly love Ascension, give it a month and you’ll go from nothing to everything really quickly, however, I’ve noticed with the regular program that everything becomes kind of ‘flatlined’ after a good month of running it solo. As in, after a month you have integrated the entire script, meaning you can really evolve exponentially from there although it has a limited toolkit compared to Emperor.

2 Likes