QLQ: Best Stage for memory/memorization?

Or just ignore all of them and play BLU?

Interested to know, I think @hermit is the best person :slight_smile:

Planning to go back on my study training on 2021 January, yeah need to memorize stuff as well

So far what I have in mind

Mon-Fri
QLQ ST4 x2
ME x2
BLU x2

Sat-Sun
Rest day
1 Like

Run BLU for instant results. You can run it as if it was a major program.

What’s BLU again?

Beyond Limitless Ultima.

1 Like

Quantum Limitless St 1 & 2, however Beyond Limitless Ultima is better suited for that. A combination of Beyond Limitless and Quantum Limitless is phenomenal though.

Stage 3 is very dedicated to getting you in ‘Flow’ and also productivity, focus, and concentration which is pretty much a byproduct of that. Stage 4 combines all stages together and has a more overlapping effect, now what I’ve noticed is that effects are less profound compared to the individual stages. It has a more wide range of effects, but they’re less effective, at least if you did not go through each stage to build a foundation.

You see St 1 & 2 are really important for the necessary preparation, I have found Stage 1 especially important because it focuses upon nutrition and balancing chemicals in the brain, which is a big part of accelerating memorization and brain performance in general.

Hence, why I am going for a Custom with St 1 & 2 as a long term foundation for Quantum Limitless Stage 4. I’ll have a testimonial or an elaborate review available a month from now.

Good luck.

6 Likes

I would strongly encourage people to check out Quantum Limitless. I ran all 4 stages and I’m still running stage 4.

1 Like

okay… I’m convince… going ST1 again :slight_smile:

I runned QL ST1 the non-Q version last January 2020 then each stage for 30 days.

However, I’m also running Emperor and Primal at that time.

This time will just focus one area, cognitive abilities…

Starting 2021 January

Mon-Fri
QLQ ST1 x2
ME x2
BL Ultima x2

Sat-Sun
Rest day

For each QLQ stage combo 2 months.

@Hermit would that be enough for the foundation? or should go with 3 months?

1 Like

@Ikigai

With that stack, I’m thinking you’ll be some sort of mental wizard!:grin:

1 Like

lol! :joy:

Although quite worried if I can maintain not to jump to another sub :sweat_smile:

Kindly share the reason of that strong recomendation, please.

1 Like

@Sub.Zero

The original thread was “QLQ: Best Stage for memory/memorization?”

Sure you can pick a stage, but I am biased towards longer-term planning. So just running all 4 stages was my option.

Also who doesn’t want better brain power?

If you want better brain power, this is the main reason for my strong enthusiasm for QLQ.

Thank you. I thought you may want to share with us your experiences on QLQ.

Well, it depends on whether you have the funds for a Custom. As of yesterday, I received my Custom of Quantum Limitless St 1 & 2 and I must admit is a major advanced from the individual stages, probably due to name-embedding but also the way in which I constructed it.

If not, then I’d say build a foundation of a month on each and combine them afterward. They work hand in hand – what you will notice from Stage One is that you’ll dramatically begin to focus upon your health and in my personal opinion it takes way more than one month to get everything precisely adjusted for optimal performance.

Hence, why I choose to go for a Custom, I want to get the most out of the Quantum Limitless program and especially Stage 4, so I’m intending to build a 9-month foundation with it.

A Custom has moreover coupling effects and I just think it’s really profound when you merge both Stages together (although, when prepared for), in the long-term your physical brain is going to be refined like no other – @friday is a testimonial of that, he is constantly working on improving his performance in always conceivable and actively tracking diet and whatnot.

4 Likes

NAME EMBEDDEDING is out and about? SINCE WHEN

That’s what I plan to do whenever I feel I am done with The Elixir and Regeneration. I ran Beyond Limitless Ultima briefly after it came out and how I felt and the way my thinking and cognitive processing improved made me very curious as to what long term listening of both would be like.
Ask @DarkPhilosopher about how I was

1 Like

I’ve wondered if the reason I seem to be able to load up on subliminals with less negative responses is due to QL changing my brain.

2 Likes

There is definitely something in QL that is incredibly mind expanding. Not in say a psychedelic Jim Morrison sort of way but more a Richard Feynman or Carl Sagan critical thinking perspective. It’s not a Minority Report precognition thing either. It’s just a more fundamental understanding of how things work and I say this having only run QL St 1 briefly. I can only imagine what it would feel like running the entire four stages over say a year or two.

3 Likes

That’s what I’m thinking of doing. Now I’m healing my mind and body and then I could switch to QLQ to optimize my brain functioning therefore improve my body functioning a bit too. And only after that start building alpha foundations.

1 Like

It’s weird but I often feel like the Subliminal Club audios peel back the layers of what we don’t see , understand, or may have missed for whatever reason. Specifically the healing subs Elixir and Regeneration and progressively with Quantum Limitless and Beyond Limitless Ultima
I feel at various points at least in my case I have asked myself " how did I not see that?". It will continue obviously

3 Likes