QL ST1 + Khan ST1 is it good idea or no?

Hey is starting Quantum Limitless and Khan together a good idea or no?
Would they conflict each other or would it work good together?

2 Likes

I do believe there was a discussion about this on the QL thread. You may want to look through it.

Personally, I’d say it’s doable, since Limitless may enhance the other sub’s learning “module”. However, do keep in mind that it is a lot of script, and there is always the possibility of overloading yourself if there’s too many changes involved, resulting in progress slowing down instead of speeding up.

Also keep in mind you should still give both subs a minimum of 6 hours a day, meaning you’d need a total of at least 12 hours of exposure. Only once you’ve incorporated the changes should you bring it down to “maintenance” level, where they become a reminder instead of a catalyst.

Thanks for your reply.
I read that thread, but there’s no concrete answer, only speculations.

At this time, Fire has not yet donated his brain to science. He’s being selfish and claims he still needs it. So unfortunately speculation is all we have.

Some form of Limitless exists in all programs to help you learn specific skills helpful for that subliminal. Many people have reported running Limitless in their stack has been helpful.

Quantum Limitless is a much bigger beast however, so it may divert you away from the results you’re looking for in Khan. Or, like I said, overload you with script.

So you could consider using the single-stage Limitless instead as it is less dominating to Khan, or try QL while keeping my warnings in mind.

If you have the time, you might go through QL first. Once you have finished comfortably at Stage 4, add Khan ST1 on top of it. That way, your mind only has 1 new program to focus on.

2 Likes