Q2 Reconciliation Tips

Today I dealt with recon after running LD just by taking a longer nap (around 2 hours).

1 Like

I would encourage you to take a week or two off if the reconciliation is uncomfortable for you.

Also how about 9 to 10 hours of sleep?

1 Like

Ok nice advice.
9-10 hrs sleep
Hey @RVconsultant have you heard of Joe Dispenza. He says that if we try to change matter through matter it gets worse and we need energy to change matter.
So if i am getting very uncomfortable recon from sub there might be a possibility that it is because of less energy in my body. And we know that for the subconscious to execute the advanced qv2 script it might need huge amount of energy.

Can you pls give me some tips to increase my energy?
Ik that if we follow a good diet, eat fruits and do exercise,its enough

But i want to know is there anything else u wanna say(tips for increasing energy) ?:wink:

2 Likes

what do you find that gives you energy? do it,

in my case its Djing in my bedroom and enjoying some techno

find what gives energy and joy

1 Like

Nice suggestion!
Eleveted emotions(doing things that you like) gives more energy :smiley:

3 Likes

yes! follow the feeling

2 Likes

Dont forget the body and brain needs energy to bring about changes so up your carbs !.

Recon could arise due to lack of energy.

3 Likes

Exactly what i feel. Thats why a 14 year old boy can handle more loops than me and be fine on rest days.
I just mean Wadda phuck :joy::joy:(on Qv2 i mean)

1 Like

I think age does play a huge role someone who is 14 years old I believe they are still growing and using the subs can only assist the growth in the right direction.

1 Like

Ya may be.

This might only work for certain individuals, but anytime I feel like I’m getting recon, going to the gym and lifting some heavy ass weights helps, but then again lifting has always been a type of a therapy for me.

3 Likes

Agree 100% ,been in recon more often in lockdown without gym :sob:

5 Likes

That is a good thought.

I wish I knew what to tell you. My approach as been eating healthy. Drinking lots of water. Exercise. Rest/integration days.

I think those rest days are probably as important as listening days.

Energy directed to what?
You could interpret that as putting more energy into yourself to handle more listening.
Or you could interpret that as putting your energy on focusing on taking more rest days.

1 Like

For me, fats help me with recon even tho I’m doing a normal lean bulk (Not keto).

1 Like

Curious about how many loops you guys do to reduce reconciliation with QV2, I’ve been running the same stack all winter long without adjusting between the shift of QV1 and QV2…

Reconciliation is strong right now!

1 Like

That’s an interesting breakfast selection. What do you have with it? I might try that strategy.

1 loop per day maximum per program, 5 days maximum per week.

Some people are running 1 loop 2 or 3 times per week. Washouts can be helpful.

2 Likes

I’m running one loop then I rest 2 whole days. Anything more than that, I’m flat on my back with exhaustion. But then again, I’m running Khan TB. That might be it…

Khan TB is tough. If you need more rest days in between loops, just try it.

1 Like

Hi guys, I missed this thread and I posted in another topic, but @RVconsultant mentioned I should post these techniques I’ve been using here:

2 Likes