Q2 Reconciliation Tips

Hey Y’all, since it seems like their is a large portion of us having a harder time running Q2, I wanted to open up a topic for giving tips and tricks by those who are running it successfully. Let’s keep it on track and positive, and instead of posting negative results I just want everyone to share with what their doing to be successful with Q2.

Something that has helped me tremendously since my very first reconciliation experience way back with the original emperor, was using the Sedona Method. A few members have brought this up before but I can’t state enough how beneficial it has been. If any of you are familiar with Frederick Dodson’s work, he is one of the leading experts on raising vibration/consciousness/ manifestations. One of the main techniques he uses is the reality creation technique, which is similar to using affirmations, but after he states the affirmations he says to “release the counter intention”. I think a part of the issue with reconciliation here is that we are heavily affirming what we desire with the sub scripts, but without the healing scripting we aren’t releasing any of the counter intention already in the subconscious (are limiting beliefs).

If anyone is interested in using the Sedona method, the e book is pretty cheap on any of the app stores ($9.99). The main audio program is pretty expensive but on the site they have a paraliminal available for about $35 and it has been a tremendous tool for dealing with any challenging reconciliation or emotional trauma. It works similar to the way the old super chargers do here. I don’t mean to recommend other products/competors but they work very syngergestically with the products here and have actually allowed me to run more subs than I otherwise could.

4 Likes

Tagging @Sub.Zero @Malkuth @TheBoxingScientist @Hermit
@Lion @Simon @RVconsultant @Meng123 and everyone to share their experiences and tips regarding Qv2 recon. We need this thread :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

My recon tips are standard ones:

• Drink water
  • Get enough sleep
  • Take days off
  • Reduce loops

Other than that I also find the following useful:

• Talk to a friend and get your mind off subs
  • Meditate
  • Walking outside
  • Chocolate. It improves mood :slight_smile:
9 Likes

I’d add…write it out.

Akin to journaling but without direction, dumping everything on the page may help you navigate whatever it is you’re thinking / feeling. At the very least, it gets it out of your head so you can see it and may relieve some tension in the process. There are specific questions you could ask yourself to guide the process, but just ranting on the page sometimes is good enough.

It’s one of my goto tools.

4 Likes

To iterate what has already said please ensure you take days off and align your goals with the appropriate action.

3 Likes

im new here been here for 3 weeks but gonna drop what i see is helping

doing what you love, like what gives you joy and huge fulfillment thats a booster and it can help boosting sub results and let no space for rec

4 Likes

Forgot to mention always have a good or close friend you can have a laugh with or talk too during these times.

3 Likes

Here’s one I had to learn. When you get hit hard by reconciliation maybe a day or two after sub exposure there might be an internal tension. It’s important not to fight it or ignore it. Don’t try to work harder, push yourself, or escape it in any way. For example in my custom I have a module for music production, frequently I’ll get hit with this and feel like everything I create sucks, so I’ll try harder to make something good. This is the exact opposite of what I should be doing. I’m trying to create something good to disprove the negative feelings inside of me that make me feel like I suck. But the real answer is to go inside myself and address those feelings directly and why they are coming up.

I kind of call this panic work. Where you want to escape or grow past something so bad your mind convinces you you’re doing hard work and making progress but you’re running from deeper more identity level change. You’re battling and trying to overcome self generating issues from deep within yourself, as soon as you wipe one away another takes its place in this illusion that you’re getting somewhere. In society we are very much conditioned to believe the external change is more important than internal, but I’m sure everyone here knows how much your internal affects the external.

4 Likes

Put something funny and Laugh so hard that you’d tear up, old school stand up comedies work great.

Pick up an instrument and dump your energy into it, break it to smithereens if you could afford it (one day!)

Expand your energy and exercise, a punching bag works great.

Burn some gas and blast up the music until the speakers bleed.

Get some fresh air, maybe go to some restaurant or cafe and treat yourself

1 Like

I used to deal with recon just by going out for a while.

4 Likes

Watch british comedy perhaps Ali G you can find him on youtube.

4 Likes
4 Likes

wrt RECON… my no1 learning has been take days off… not just 2 buy many per week…

i’m on day 4 of my washout period… i was an idiot to not do this long ago and i like an idiot overloaded my stack…

I have to figure out my new listening method but i’m def gonna add at least 3 days off per week

2 Likes

Sanguine ultima is the answer!

2 Likes

Also what i noticed if i eat brown rice for breakfast i get less recon. Perhaps the brown rice is raising my energy levels ?

2 Likes

From what I noticed in my case, most of the time reconciliation is from low energy. As soon as I recharge then the scripts execute effortlessly.
It’s as if your brain power has been upgraded. You need to maintain that energy level now if not then you feel extreme fatigue. To me it’s a life long adjustment.

4 Likes

@pacman

I have been experimenting with ways of handling RECON, the reason i have not shared my personal notes is that they deviate from what guidelines have been prescribed by the moderators.

Brown rice raises energy levels
Sex mastery custom using internal gasoline
Tonkat Ali twice a day
MSM daily
NAD plus

Taking the above on a daily basis will allow you to up your loops significantly.

@RVconsultant I understand you may not be happy with my unorthodox approach but it seems to help.

4 Likes

Today I dealt with recon after running LD just by taking a longer nap (around 2 hours).

1 Like

I would encourage you to take a week or two off if the reconciliation is uncomfortable for you.

Also how about 9 to 10 hours of sleep?

1 Like

Ok nice advice.
9-10 hrs sleep
Hey @RVconsultant have you heard of Joe Dispenza. He says that if we try to change matter through matter it gets worse and we need energy to change matter.
So if i am getting very uncomfortable recon from sub there might be a possibility that it is because of less energy in my body. And we know that for the subconscious to execute the advanced qv2 script it might need huge amount of energy.

Can you pls give me some tips to increase my energy?
Ik that if we follow a good diet, eat fruits and do exercise,its enough

But i want to know is there anything else u wanna say(tips for increasing energy) ?:wink:

2 Likes