Q-Status discussion

Libertine, True Social, and Commander combined

1 Like

Thst would be :ok_hand: imagine in bed. She would go crazy!

1 Like

You can get a part of total breakdown in ultima form lol, maybe combine it with elixir and rebirth.

1 Like

As much as I might want to I am incredibly reluctant to purchase anything else to run at the moment. Yeah I may miss out or whatever but I have to stay focused

3 Likes

we in the same boat doing my own experiment right now, discipline and consistency is the keys to results

1 Like

In the future, we’ll probably release some Ultima-optimized modules that can be used in regular customs also, but will absolutely shine in an Ultima custom.

Not yet, but the full finished title will most likely cost around the price as other customs. Ultima is much more CPU intensive process.

Note: Ultimas are supposed to be fast acting boosters, meaning you can swap them around a bit more. While we recommend running a custom for 6-12 months, You can probably swap Ultimas around once a month, if you’re using them regularly and depending on your needs.

Yes. I was running BLU as a major title before starting Primarch and it has caused deep change. Primarch is causing the same thing, as I’m running it as a major title too.

We’re debating whether we want to do this or not. We know people are going to try to take these modules, add them to their regular customs and then scream things like “the Libertine aura doesn’t work in my custom!!!” even though the module is scripted for the Ultima format. We’ll see.

This is the perfect example of how to build an Ultima custom to supplement a wealth or entrepreneur based custom or stack.

We’re trying to get to a point where the technology is so obvious and strong that we can then focus less on building improving the tech and more on other kinds of research and business expansion – like physical changes, enhancing mental abilities far beyond what we can do now, etc.

It’d be much much faster. Hint: Primarch has elements of physical change in it, and I felt it kicking in after one day.

Other than reconciliation? A much more happier and fulfilling life, better romantic prospects, more wealth and a zest for life. :wink:

We mean, you won’t be able to add major title cores to Ultima customs. Or, we may decide to let you do it, warn everyone that this isn’t the intended use for Ultima customs and those who do it anyway and come here complaining about it not working will be met with a potential ban.

Ultima has not yet been confirmed to work well when running them as major titles. I got good results with BLU, and others are reporting similar things, but that evidence too early for us to consider it fact (though it does seem likely). Ultima isn’t just a “hybrid,” there’s a particular way it works. The other modules in the Q store are short enough for Q to automatically adjust to work with the Ultima format. Cores? Waaaay too long and will cause issues.

I like the way you’re thinking. Another good example of how to use Ultima customs.

This might be too dense for an Ultima custom, lol. This is more like a major, but it’s possible that it’ll work well.

Q can automatically adjust 90% of the modules in the Q store for use in Ultima. Hence why it took so long to get it added as an option. Truth of the matter is, I ran into an issue creating the New Order Process that I’m having a hard time resolving. The NOP is vital to the “full automation” project, where we no longer need a human to constantly watch Q and make sure it’s working properly. Since the NOP is on hold, we had Q-Programmer pivot to getting Ultima customs up and running.

Not sure about Libertine. See the other comment on including current Ultimas as modules. People will try to put them in their regular customs, then complain when it doesn’t work as intended. The rest will work well as a custom. Quite well, I imagine. Shit, I wanna try this one myself, hahaha.

Good thinking. I know I’m being a bad salesperson right now, but I would rather see you spend less and get incredible results than to spend more and derail your progress.

I actually envy you all, since I don’t get the luxury of just running one title for a year. The only time I was able to do that was early on in SubClub’s life, where I ran Emperor for quite some time. After that, I was constantly testing and switching around.

14 Likes

It is going to be interesting seeing peoples combos lol.

A good one for physical change/working out would be apollon, ascelpius, serum x, and epigenetics. Maybe even add those on to legacy ultima or beast within.

3 Likes

[quote=“SaintSovereign, post:83, topic:6173”]
Good thinking. I know I’m being a bad salesperson right now, but I would rather see you spend less and get incredible results than to spend more and derail your progress.
[/quote

Any chance on stack article before of near Ultima custom release?
That would likely really support people making smart decisions, including myself lol. For combining 2+ Q titles, 1 Q or more with terminus, multiple terminus/ terminus with Q and ultima etc.

1 Like

Yes, I think we finally have enough data for me to tackle this.

6 Likes

Awesome thanks @SaintSovereign that should be a game changer.

hoping to hear about the idea of stack rotation more in-depth and also a article on sub wash just for anyone how is curious about it

I really appreciate you invested your precious time in answering all the questions. Please, kindly answer my question. What sub would you run if you had the luxury of just running one title for a year? Thank you. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I just realized that if it’s possible it would be very cool to at some point purchase an Ultima with the Cognitive and IQ Booster and the Math Module. Maybe a couple of healing modules Attachment Destroyer, Rogue, I Am , and Total Nonchalance. The Rick Sanchez Ultima

4 Likes

just going to guess the pricing for ultima, probably 60 build, 15 module.

Look forward to what an ultima centered around polyglot would be like, would be interesting to theorycraft the best modules for that.

Learning a language is a good way to keep the brain active and cultivate brain growth in different brain areas. English is a highly conceptual language vs the visual pictoral and other more literal annunciation/visual dialects. The simple act of learning various languages, even superficially is a good thing to think about doing for intelligence outside of knowledge. This is also why “online” is so addictive to individuals, the net activates specific and unique areas of the brain, independent of knowledge/concepts.

And how close do you believe you guys have reached to this “one ring to rule them all” technology?

Pretty stoked about this one, once again subclub starts pumping out innovative titles. And also, grateful of you guys to be putting in so much work for all of us.

If you’re into languages like I am, you should try Language Learning with Youtube (a plugin for Chrome). Unless you prefer reading, then it’s good to read using your Kindle (looking up words if needed) and listen to the audio (audio book) at the same time. That’s how I’ve mastered English and Spanish but of course I use the radio and youtube too, but mainly it was reading and listening… now I’m learning Swedish the same way.

2 Likes

I bet they would give up the Kingdom to know that.

I imagine the module limit will be very small compared to customs as it is supposed to be a booster, i wouldn’t be surprised if it was under 10 maybe even just 5-6 modules. The ultima scripts are probably way shorter then most subs.

Mind’s eye seems like it would make a good Ultima especially the way you were originally talking about it. @SaintSovereign

Also parts of alchemist especially stage 1 could work as an ultima especially in addition to other parts of other subs. I mean you could make a daily booster/cleaner/releaser with some modules to keep your body at peak performance.

Can we at some point have a module/ultima product that enhances programming, development skills etc. I speak for all the I.T people here.

5 Likes