Q-Status discussion

sexual +devotional love ? can you please expand upon this mate.

1 Like

I don’t have that module,
I have a few physical modules, male enhancement, physicality shifter-sexiness, and Emperor Fitness Height.

Physical Shfiter-sexiness took effect quickly-lower face-leaner look, sultrier movement

Male enhancement and height inducer felt like something was happening but couldn’t really tell,
then I went through periods of more and more confidence and security in my status in both those areas and now I’m seeing some minor but obvious results with both of them. I’ve been running them 5 1/2 months.

3 Likes

I’ll try
as a generalization
there’s woman who want to fuck and get off
there’s woman who want to be girlfriends but are more inhibited in their sexuality, at least initially or without a lot of trust built up
there’s woman who express complete submission and sexual devotion and do it lovingly. They want to be this incredible supportive force in your life and are proud to be with you, because they respect and admire you so much as well as being incredibly sexually attracted.

Khan seems to bring the last one out of woman-
Iron throne-is pure player fun-active seduction
Emperor-is take it or leave it
and Khan is there’s less active seduction on the users end involved, its effortless, total chill, more gets done with less work-woman are showing up as their most feminine selves.

That’s my experience my samplings of khan in my custom and test runs, and from what I’ve read.

4 Likes

Fortunately, I didn’t, it would change me into a fuck boy which I don’t wish. :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

1 Like

Lol Emperor makes you wanna leave it more often than not

5 Likes

We’re attempting to get the full automation project complete first. If we launch it now, we’ll still need Q-Engineer to monitor the creation of name embedded majors, meaning it’ll still take 3-5 days to arrive. Once full automation is complete, you’re looking at a few hours instead.

9 Likes

Well I’m glad I’ve made the right choice, then.

Early access for Arch Alchemists, maybe? :wink: :wink: :joy: :joy:

Joking aside, that’s gonna be sick to get a name-embedded sub within hours. I would expect a jump thats dozens of times faster to involve more hardware rather than just full automation.

1 Like

Uber-Alchemists here at 2.6 k posts :joy::rofl:
I got the premium version before the Arch-Alchemist even heard about it…

lol no :sob: such privelages as of yet for even us Arch-sters

I am super excited about this, all the power of name-embedding in a pre-made version I can’t mess up :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Would be a solid holiday gift, perhaps one of the best gifts this year after all that’s happened.

This. The main subs are already so great, just need name-embedding.

When are the new masked tracks for the q-store going to be released?

What is happening with project hero ?

Does this also count for the Q-store, meaning our Customs arrive within a few hours from ordering?

And…

This?

I’m also curious about this as I have no idea what Project Hero is still, yet. Lol

@TheBoxingScientist Long story short, it’s gonna be a while before anything comes out of that.

There are quite a few things I’d like to enjoy name-embedded in the meantime…

1 Like

I was reading about The House of Medici it really looks like a great tool to stack with Khan. As i believe it might assist in developing bonding relationships with both men and women.

Can anyone comment upon this ?

3 Likes

Sure will. :slight_smile:

Not sure, but hopefully sometime Q1 2021.

2 Likes

Guessing this is also the timeframe for name-embedded mains. Damn

1 Like

Am not too excited on name embedded main since ill be running customs builds for a very long time

I may have a solution to reconciliation. Try running 2 loops of limitless Q before running your main sub.

2 Likes

@SaintSovereign My New Custom is waiting for a new core (ie. Renaissance Man).

any hints on when it will be dropped in the q store? :see_no_evil:

2 Likes