Q-Status discussion

none of the store Ultimas-BLU, Libertine, Commander etc are currently modules in the Q Store.
Those are refered to as Ultima cores and Saint and Fire are discussing (last I heard) if they should be made available in the Q store for various reasons.

Including the tech on the Q store cannot lock certain modules -people could use those Ultima cores in Q or terminus sub-which they are not designed for and likely would not work. They also might not work well when combined together.

1 Like

Thanks @Azriel must have missed that post. I was looking foreward to doing a nsme embedded of libertine.

2 Likes

I’ll definitely do that shit if it ever happens :smiley:

2 Likes

@SaintSovereign @Fire why did Q give me an Ultima that’s TWO hours long?

To be more specific, it shows up as 2 hours long on desktop player (iTunes) and 1 hour long on my iPhone.

1 Like

Lets hope libertine is uploaded to the Q store at some point.

yep. same issue here @SubliminalUser. kind of disconcerting.

Yes, though technically we don’t have to, as it’s a non-business day. We just like to keep the queue flowing (pun intended).

1 Like

Sounds like an issue with your computer rather than Q. Does it actually play for two hours in iTunes?

I actually tried testing this in iTunes.

If you start it from 0:00 and it just let it play, it will actually finish at 1:00 (after an hour).

But if you directly click over to some point after the 60 minute mark, the track will also continue to play. So if, for example, I clicked over to 1:32:00, the track would still play.

I’m sure you’re correct that it is just some strange coding artifact. Thankfully, as @SubliminalUser said, the timings are fine and accurate on the iPhone. And I also found it to be fine in other applications on my PC. (Though in Groove Music, the length of the track shows up as 1:01:32. on iPhone it shows up as exactly 1 hour.)

Anyway, thank you.

2 Likes

Thanks for bringing this to our attention. I’ve alerted Q-Progammer, and he’s looking into it.

1 Like

@Fire and @SaintSovereign Are you working on name-embedding for Major Tiles right now, maybe?

2 Likes

I have been stacking my custom khan stage 4 subliminal with my StarkQ custom. I thought it was rather random and dismissed it but there seems to be a pattern.

I went into the bakery to buy a cake. The girl wrapped it and said “i made this out of love for you” she smiled. I laughed replued with a flirty comment then left.

The second time it happened i ordered a cup of coffee from the barrister. As she handed over the coffee she said “i could fall in love with you” she smiled i gave her a smile then went my way. Perhaps its the earth shaker sexuality and seductive gaze module i added to khan.

Anyone had experiences like this ?

11 Likes

the love thing is interesting-that seems to be a khan effect- sexual +devotional love
pairing with Stark maybe gives the comfort celebrity effect to say it publicly.

What’s in your khan and stark customs?

3 Likes

@Azriel

Facial Morphing
I.Q. and Cognitive Booster
Epigenetics & DNA Modulator
Rogue
All-Seeing
Sensuality & Handsomeness Improver
Earth Shaker
Seductive Gaze
Manipulus

3 Likes

That’s the Khan one?
Great mix, nice and neat.
My guess is my Khan/ Stark theory-
Seductive gaze likely plays a role though, I may try that one in my next custom.

Notice anything from Epigenetics and DNA modulator?

1 Like

To be honest its rarely hard to quantify whether Epigenetics and DNA modulator is doing anything if anything. Perhaps its one of these modules that takes years before it begins kicking in. What about yourself ?

1 Like

sexual +devotional love ? can you please expand upon this mate.

1 Like

I don’t have that module,
I have a few physical modules, male enhancement, physicality shifter-sexiness, and Emperor Fitness Height.

Physical Shfiter-sexiness took effect quickly-lower face-leaner look, sultrier movement

Male enhancement and height inducer felt like something was happening but couldn’t really tell,
then I went through periods of more and more confidence and security in my status in both those areas and now I’m seeing some minor but obvious results with both of them. I’ve been running them 5 1/2 months.

3 Likes

I’ll try
as a generalization
there’s woman who want to fuck and get off
there’s woman who want to be girlfriends but are more inhibited in their sexuality, at least initially or without a lot of trust built up
there’s woman who express complete submission and sexual devotion and do it lovingly. They want to be this incredible supportive force in your life and are proud to be with you, because they respect and admire you so much as well as being incredibly sexually attracted.

Khan seems to bring the last one out of woman-
Iron throne-is pure player fun-active seduction
Emperor-is take it or leave it
and Khan is there’s less active seduction on the users end involved, its effortless, total chill, more gets done with less work-woman are showing up as their most feminine selves.

That’s my experience my samplings of khan in my custom and test runs, and from what I’ve read.

4 Likes

Fortunately, I didn’t, it would change me into a fuck boy which I don’t wish. :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

1 Like