Q-Status discussion

I doubt this because Ultima isn’t so much a “build option” as it is a sound profile. Ultima is masked and ultra together, in simplistic terms (as far as I know anyway).

I think it’s probably option #2. At least I hope so. getting the power of utlimas as modules would be fanfuckintastic.

3 Likes

SubClub is advancing way more quickly than I expected. Between when I joined and now there have been so many updates.

2 Likes

You know, you’re right.

(somebody’s been listening to Limitless, Quantum Limitless, Beyond Limitless)

Pretty meta

Subliminal Club’s development is a built-in testimonial and advertisement for Subliminal Club’s products .

2 Likes

What he said. Ultima is a build option. It’s more than just a masked with an embedded ultrasonic – of course, we’ve made innovations on that front. More information on this later.

5 Likes

Subclub has already surpassed every other subliminal producers, many have been in the game for more than 10 years now. Yet they beat 'em in just 2 years.

That’s the greatest testimonial one could ask for, Saint and Fire both use subclub subs and have done what other companies never hoped to do.

3 Likes

Holy moly.

Man For Himself Ultima.

5 Likes

Anybody else get a dopamine spike when Saint hits us with this? :laughing:

2 Likes

You may manifest things faster than before with that.

1 Like

Now the questions are what Utlima really is and how it works in the long term.

1 Like

Yes, I’m really fascinated by this question too.

Terminus, Terminus2, and now Ultima.

We’ll be learning a lot about them over the next couple of years. And who knows what’s next?

I thought this option was way too major to be possible.

I would say Ultima+, as “Ultima on Q” is currently codenamed. Though I realize this is probably the breakthrough that is now allowing for Ultima to be a build option. Therefore I would wager that the “Ultima” we are getting as a build option is an evolved form of the Ultima that shipped with Sanguine U (the first Ultima title) even though there’s no version number.

What I’ve learnt about Terminus (Stark) so far is I got fantastic results after I ran it for the first time and later on I got overloaded pretty fast and when I reduced it to the minimum number of loops it gave me mediocre results and I had to stack it with the Commander and AuraQ. I would say Terminus is dicey and can give you a nasty reconciliation. Of course, maybe I was not ready for Terminus. I’ve tried it for almost 3 months.

If it comes to Ultima, I’ve used the CommanderU for 4 weeks and for the first 2-3 weeks the results were outstanding and then it slackened a lot and only when I reduced the loops from two to one I got some average results.

In my view SC should focus on Utlima and only toy with Terminus.

3 Likes

aaarghh! I am not sure.

I got my first major reactions from Terminus. Stark Terminus.

After that, built my first two Customs in Terminus build. I think they’re both working great. But I take good action with one (fitness-based) and very slow action with the other one (money and wealth based).

Then I built a Terminus2 custom around Regeneration. It has Dream Traveler. Listen to that on average twice a week. Sometimes 3x. I’ve begun to have more dreams.

I think I might be someone for whom Terminus is appropriate.

I’ll report back in December 2021.

3 Likes

We’ve been working on making this happen for quite some time. 7 days a week, 16 hours a day. Made the impossible possible :wink:

7 Likes

Unfortunately, Ultima+ is different from Ultima on Q. The latter is the same Ultima format we’re using now, except I don’t have to build them by hand. With Q being able to output them, it makes experimentation MUCH easier. Ultima+ is still some time away.

2 Likes

I see. Lots of changes in the pipeline.

1 Like

Is Terminus the only technology you’re using now? I’m asking since when I was using Terminus (Stark) I was getting mediocre results and only when I stacked it with Ultima (the Commander) the results skyrocketed but still the lion’s share of it were the results I got from the Commander yet the results of Stark were a bit more pronounced, on the other hand if it comes to my Stark results it might have been caused by adding AuraQ to my stack.

1 Like

I’ve got 6 tracks in my stack.

(sounds like a Naughty by Nature rap from the 90s).

Anyway, 2 of those are Terminus2. (1 is a custom, the other is a light major program. light program, dense build).
2 are Terminus (both customs)
2 are standard Q build multi-stagers

I’m not using Ultima right now (for, perhaps, obvious reasons).

Needless to say, Action is my friend.

3 Likes

Will the Ultima build option include the embedded ultrasonic…

and is the technology potentially advancing to ever be able to have Ultima effect option without ultrasonic?

1 Like