Q-Status discussion

https://www.subliminalresults.com/t/custom-ultimas-are-almost-here/6320/2

Any time estimation if it comes to embedded major subs?

@SaintSovereign

We have got some many threads right now i am at a loss as to where to place this question. Anyway here goes…

Can i listen to Beast Within whilst working at my desk ?. Or do i have to be lying down relaxed. Referring to beast ultima.

Fron the description i would say it doesnt matter where or how you use, i figure that since it ulyima version once you done listening the healing process begins

1 Like

@NinjaFox thanks i thought the same just wanted to hear a second persons opinion.

Here:

In here we discuss Q=Status only. But that’s okay, mate. :slight_smile:

@Sub.Zero

Thanks for the heads up!

you can definitely listen to it at a desk

Sure, your topic is much more suitable for asking random questions related to the use of SC subs since it was created with that view. :slight_smile:

Does Q still process any orders over the weekend?

1 Like

Why is not Libertine in the Q store ?

It started as a supercharger. Not a stacking module.

1 Like

Thought it was going to be an ultima module.

none of the store Ultimas-BLU, Libertine, Commander etc are currently modules in the Q Store.
Those are refered to as Ultima cores and Saint and Fire are discussing (last I heard) if they should be made available in the Q store for various reasons.

Including the tech on the Q store cannot lock certain modules -people could use those Ultima cores in Q or terminus sub-which they are not designed for and likely would not work. They also might not work well when combined together.

1 Like

Thanks @Azriel must have missed that post. I was looking foreward to doing a nsme embedded of libertine.

2 Likes

I’ll definitely do that shit if it ever happens :smiley:

2 Likes

@SaintSovereign @Fire why did Q give me an Ultima that’s TWO hours long?

To be more specific, it shows up as 2 hours long on desktop player (iTunes) and 1 hour long on my iPhone.

1 Like

Lets hope libertine is uploaded to the Q store at some point.

yep. same issue here @SubliminalUser. kind of disconcerting.

Yes, though technically we don’t have to, as it’s a non-business day. We just like to keep the queue flowing (pun intended).

1 Like