Q-Status discussion

Yes I believe mind’s eye was originally a 3 stage supercharger. So it is very much possible to release it as ultima.

It wasn’t.

It may have been conceived as one. But the first Mind’s Eye to be released is the major subliminal program that you currently see.

But it’s still very possible for that to be released as an Ultima track.

Interesting.

Masculine enhancement, Sex Mastery, aura of craving, aura module, spagetti magneto possibly sex and seduction could all be ultima scripts.

1 Like

Has anyone tested Minds Eye with Stark ?

https://www.subliminalresults.com/t/custom-ultimas-are-almost-here/6320/2

Any time estimation if it comes to embedded major subs?

@SaintSovereign

We have got some many threads right now i am at a loss as to where to place this question. Anyway here goes…

Can i listen to Beast Within whilst working at my desk ?. Or do i have to be lying down relaxed. Referring to beast ultima.

Fron the description i would say it doesnt matter where or how you use, i figure that since it ulyima version once you done listening the healing process begins

1 Like

@NinjaFox thanks i thought the same just wanted to hear a second persons opinion.

Here:

In here we discuss Q=Status only. But that’s okay, mate. :slight_smile:

@Sub.Zero

Thanks for the heads up!

you can definitely listen to it at a desk

Sure, your topic is much more suitable for asking random questions related to the use of SC subs since it was created with that view. :slight_smile:

Does Q still process any orders over the weekend?

1 Like

Why is not Libertine in the Q store ?

It started as a supercharger. Not a stacking module.

1 Like

Thought it was going to be an ultima module.

none of the store Ultimas-BLU, Libertine, Commander etc are currently modules in the Q Store.
Those are refered to as Ultima cores and Saint and Fire are discussing (last I heard) if they should be made available in the Q store for various reasons.

Including the tech on the Q store cannot lock certain modules -people could use those Ultima cores in Q or terminus sub-which they are not designed for and likely would not work. They also might not work well when combined together.

1 Like

Thanks @Azriel must have missed that post. I was looking foreward to doing a nsme embedded of libertine.

2 Likes