Q site fixes/suggestions

The search option in the Q store doesn’t work for either of my desktop browsers (Firefox/Chrome). It does work on my phone so this is strictly a desktop browser issue.

Also it would be extraordinarily helpful to have an account page of already licensed modules. Other people have brought this up but it’s an important point. Trying to find which modules I have/don’t have in the previous orders section is absurdly tedious, there has to be a simpler way to provide this information to users for building their next subs, or going through modules.

Finally, it would be nice if we there was a “items per page” option, so that we could display more than 18 modules per page.

Cheers :slight_smile:

3 Likes

@SaintSovereign, as “For Women” category has been renamed to “Unisex”.

So, now it shows Ascension for Women and Seductress as being unisex. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

1 Like

Seductress for Men. For those that want to explore their inner femininity’s homosexuality. :wink:

As far as the search option goes, it works well enough on both those browsers for me. I need to allow a few scripts through my blocker though, and it’s annoying as you need to wait for it to settle down every time, or it may jump through results just as I click on the one I want. But it works.

1 Like