Q shop Payment Option

Replies can take up to two or three business days, or something like that.

When you sumbit a support ticket it should say it can take up to 3 business days to hear a response back…

PLEASE BE PATIENT

I submitted a ticket a few weeks ago and it took 2-3 days to hear a response, it is understandable it would take that long… they probably get a shit ton of tickets so patience is key

2 Likes

They answer to support tickets in 2-3 days

But if you reply to the support ticket and have furthermore questions and follow up with the existing one, sometimes they wont reply

I see that this is the same support ticket that you had about 10 days ago for another product. Did they give you the same ticket number for both purchases or did you simply use the same ticket from 10 days previous?

I only have this one support ticket running from more than 2 weeks now.
They haven’t replied to my last 3 posts yet.

1 Like

Make a new ticket,

Same problem here,when i reply to the same post they wont reply or wont notice

1 Like

is quad pay available?

No, just a pay with credit card.

Made it, lets see.

1 Like

@SaintSovereign @RVconsultant @DarkPhilosopher

1 Like

So the payment was accepted? You may want to check for the receipt. Because in the past I have made a payment that I thought t was accepted when it was not.
11 days seems like a long time for you not to receive your download, if you’ve made a payment that was accepted. That’s why I’m asking you to double check and see if the payment was accepted.

How does this look?

1 Like

Gotcha. That is so weird that you haven’t received your download after all this time. Wishing you the best bro! Let us know when you get the download.

Yeah man. This was my first custom, I didn’t expected to face all this :pensive:

3 Likes

If you haven’t received anything you should message Saint, tell him you have submitted a support ticket but haven’t heard back from them.

1 Like

Please do that brother. Thanks for the support to you and all.

I meant you should message him lol

Oops! My bad. Been coding for 6 hours straight now, this was bond to happen lol.

how many modules and cores do you have in your custom? The reason I ask is if it’s around 20 or so then they will not process that custom. They’ve recently started implementing that limit. Just a thought…

They confirmed the order yesterday night. I just woke up and saw that, hurray!

My custom got 19 modules, 3 majors and rest submodules. I took care of everything while planning my custom. Even got a thread over it.

4 Likes