Q Modules Requests

But Sphaera Magnetica is also an Aura

@Invictus any experience with Seducers Gaze, I wish it was updated to include that effect from Sphaera Magnetica.

But then again I desired more of an original Module taking from Chosen’s tunnel vision effect

Which is more like a hypnotic trance

1 Like

A module that grounds you into your masculine core, and instills within you a tremendous unshakeable calm that extends thorough your whole being.

A Module taking from the House of Medici, deepening your connection and bond to your Family, and making sure your family grows prestigious and powerful!

1 Like

it exists-Dynasty

Wow totally overlooked that one, that’s a first… much appreciated @Azriel blessed ye may be :sparkles:

1 Like

A Module that opens your Mind to the possibility of everything.

Not to deny yourself any reality because of thus or so. Becoming truly free to create as you wish, to see every probability as a possibility for you.

1 Like

This seems like something you may already have: The Revelation of Mind. It also seems to resonate with Ascension Chamber.

Resonates a little with Void of Creation, yet I have not paid awareness to whether it made me see it “all” as possible for me.

All your dreams, instead of being far away fiction stories, it may become something right around the horizon, something you start longing for deeply and working towards because you believe in your Heart that it is meant for you, and that it is already yours that all what is left is for you to pursue it — by allowing the dream to become reality as you work towards it with Faith.

Truly this is a manifestation module that encapsulates the whole of the Law of Action & Attraction.

It would be a good Module to contain within Laws of Success Core :wink:

I’d like a set of modules based purely on Neville Goddard and The Law of Assumption techniques and ideas.

1 Like

The Gentleman Speaks

Perfect and refine your speech and language.

It can be used to learn a new language or to refine your speaking abilities. Use it to remove swear words or inappropriate language. Use it to enhance seduction with your bewitching speech.

Infinite possibilities are available to be spoken into your reality. Do you have the desire to unleash your voice?

2 Likes

Speed reading

A module designed to enhance one’s reading speed without sacrificing comprehension.

Module request: Speed reading | Subliminal Club

1 Like

Keyboard Warrior

A module designed to increase one’s typing speed, as well as typing accuracy. Mastering touch typing will become child’s play and typos will soon become a thing of the past.

Module request: Keyboard Warrior | Subliminal Club

I don’t know when you posted this vs when the modules were released, but you probably already know your wish was granted now!

There’s Song Of Joy for humour (ironic, because it’s joy for humour) and then for actual joy, there’s The Wonder

Came here to say this.

The only eyes/gaze module is Seducer’s Gaze.

But obviously Chosen has a non-romantic eyes/gaze shifting tech.

There could be one general gaze module that shifts eyes and the capacity of your eye contact to be to your choosing (seductive for seduction custom, light for chosen-alpha custom, more intense for emperor/khan customs, etc.)

But I think the tech is perfectly advanced enough to have separate modules for each distinct eye type… one for seduction, one for approachability and light, one for alpha aggression and intensity, one for massive intelligence, who knows what they’ll think of

3 Likes

A body that helps you embody the traits of any specific character, fictional or non-fictional, through conscious guidance. Use Rolemodel to become more like your idol, an anime character, a historical figure.

Safety measures to only take their good parts and not hurt anyone. It’s… inevitable… that if the wrong people used this module, their goal would be to become hitler or Frieza or Dolores Umbridge or something, so you wanna guard against that

1 Like

This is what i was looking for however you have the gift of knowing how put things down in words better then me :slight_smile:

The Stoic
Something to teach a person to stay more in balance with emotion and not have to always face too big highs and lows.

2 Likes

A module to manifest intense situations that are incredibly fun or even thrilling (consciously guide)
But generally to cause you to grow or evolve, continuously, in the deepest sense of the word.

PLEASE.

And also perhaps to raise your status, have others admire you through said manifestations and also to raise the vibrations of a general area, and the people in it, leaving them in awe, energized or whatever. (If applicable to said situation, otherwise the focus is on growth)

This just sounds so insane, it’s something I can see not just rejuvenating someone using this module, but causing them to overflow with life, if they have the capacity for it.

It’s “experience life to the fullest, whilst actualizing your potential” the module.

With scripting to keep everything safe for the user, of course.

3 Likes

Yes yes yes yes yes wow this is so detailed but so perfect. Almost like a fun loving Andrew Tate. Anyone that’s an adventurous thrill seeker, and wants to do awrsome things with awesome people.

Nice rec

1 Like

It has more of an “intensity” spin than a “fun” spin, the fun comes as a result of engaging in a situation which requires you to assert your will over the situation. More “badass” and “edgy” than just being a goof ball, lol.

It’s meant for someone that is willing to take the world by the balls or bring the world to its knees.
You are manifesting situations to evolve you, from that perspective.

Whilst it being an amazing experience for anyone present to behold just wtf you’re doing. All whilst being completely safe.

I want these situations to literally pump up my testosterone and life force. “Advancing my genetic potential” type shit.