Q Modules Requests

I’m not sure where to put this, but it’s a major subliminal request.

I know the US financial system will be hit hard very soon, and paired with COVID fears and the implied helplessness, I think a free subliminal should be offered to restore hope in life itself. I’ll admit I’ve done no actual research on suicide rates since COVID came about, but I’ve heard of a few. I believe we who have strength and hope from using subliminals should help where we can, and a free subliminal (“Hope Restored”) may offer assistance to those in need.

Having come from poverty myself, a commonly heard line, even for needed things was “we don’t have the money”. And when hope is gone, all sorts of mayhem is created. I wouldn’t wish that upon anybody.

2 Likes

A coding module

Since it came up on another thread, I want to reiterate. A module which causes you to naturally start conversations with strangers. It should aim to make it seem to all parties like the conversation just naturally happens without much intent or effort.
That would be a good way to completely bypass approach anxiety in those who have it. It could obviously be good for seduction, but also for networking, overcoming general shyness, and just making life more fun and interesting.

Luck module: Become insanely lucky in life

1 Like

Comfort zone buster module: Building to habit to always do what is uncomfortable, instead of the comfortable things. If you see something that scares you, you need to get in the habit of DOING THAT THING.

3 Likes

Mind Reader module. Leveraging NLP and Human psychology!

2 Likes

I think FSRS deals with luck and coincidences

what’s FSRS?

Financial Success Reality Shifter

2 Likes

There should be a wealth related module for people who want to keep their day jobs, the module could help manifest more work, better pay, more promotions, more productivity etc. It could be really useful if someone wanted to say run stark, khan, or basically any other subs that don’t have mogul tailored toward that already.

Ascended Mogul is good for that already as far as I know

Ya but a module that deals with that would be nice too especially for people who want to add said module to a custom that maybe doesn’t have mogul or Am in it.

1 Like

I’m confused, why not mogul or AM? Those are perfectly good modules for those seeking more success in a job

Think he wants it so that can still fit it in a custom if all 3 cores are already used rather than using up a core tor am or mogul to add to something like stark,emperor etc

But that doesn’t make sense to me. If you’re adding Stark and/or Emperor then those are cores more or less designed to break out of the corporate/job/paycheque world. If your intent is to perform better at your job, those will certainly give you qualities that will get you noticed at work (more social, better work ethic, better performance, etc.) but will also move you in the direction of independence and entrepreneurship. If you’re building a custom to only do better at your job, possibly get a promotion or anything like that - that’s Mogul or AM. While the other cores wouldn’t work against that goal, per se, they are designed to move a person above and beyond that.

Hmm,would depend.had a friend who tried stark cause he wanted the intelligence and benefits to coding for his job but he doesnt like his current job that much so when he started stark he was drawn to learn new coding which he said would help him in the future but wasnt good for his current job and he lost focus on the stuff he needed to complete now for his current job so he had to drop it and switch to am to get his current job handled first.some people running emperor had the same problem with their current jobs so while i agree that am/mogul is best for current job,could see the use of a module to add to emperor/stark to still do well at your current job while you prepare to leave your current job for the job you want rather than using up a core to add am or mogul to the custom which might not be necessary later once you get your dream job of emperor/stark

I think the other cores would interfere with those goals too much. They are very much designed to be about business building. I think in that scenario you would be better off either: 1) building a second custom with Mogul/AM and designing it with modules for better work performance 2) running the standalone Mogul/AM from the main store alongside your custom or 3) Doing 1 or 2 without your Emperor/Stark custom until you have a good foundation at work to keep you steady for you to move on.

I agree that the stacking of am works best,it would still take up one of the 3 core slots or one of the 3 program slots for stacking with option 1 and 2.thats why my friend is most likely going for 4 cores cause he still wants the drive for his current job with stark,ql,spartan and am as the cores cause he only wants to run one custom.though dont think stark is inherently business building,originally thought it would help to become the best at current jobs too based on this paragraph in the stark description which was why i recommended it for his coding job.he says am is working great at the moment anyway so i agree that am is the best choice

The rewritten Emperor script now helps you manifest and build your very own mega-corporation, based on whatever field you are most interested in. If that’s not your thing, it’ll help you become the leading expert in your area of choice. The possibilities are endless, as is the wealth you can create by combining these two concepts.

Guys it is meant to be a module lol, don’t over complicate things. And i was saying in general for everyone i think it would be a good module i mean not everyone will want to run mogul or AM. Some people might want to run some spiritual thing and keep their job or run some romance but still want something that will help them with work. We have modules for everything and this should def be one of them.

You guys no offense but over complicated what the request was about lol. And i just thought it would be a good Module that anyone could use. By the way Mogul and AM are cores not modules.

Yikes… wtf…