Q Modules Requests

It sure is! I’ve read it like 10x lol.

I mean is that part of the Stark Q Core module that is contained in the Q Store as a major program core.

I kind of assumed that it was, but I don’t actually know.

Ooh, that I’m not sure :sweat_smile:

I wonder if @DarkPhilosopher has some insight.

1 Like

Yes for sure

Good question. I’ve been wondering this for a long time.

Is Stark Q equal to Stark Core minus the added modules? I believe so, but we haven’t got any confirmation whatsoever, so I really don’t want to make conclusions here. It does make sense though as it is probably scripted within the Stark Archetype itself, meaning the entire Stark script.

@Malkuth I hope that is in the StarkQ Core module as I have that in my second custom. I’m really looking into finding something I can do from literarily anywhere

1 Like

I’m really liking my Stark Core custom A LOT. So, I have no complaints. Just curious.

2 Likes

How about a tanning ? module or perhaps one that makes your skin lighter ?

1 Like

Clear, even skin, or you actually want to change the tone?

2 Likes

If this is not already part of Energetic Development XI, how about a module that cuts the energetic cords attached to different people from past relationships that have run their course? This can help healing a lot.

all cords or attachments are the preliminary manifestation of the physical ailments.

I am not surprised at all. What’s the best resource to learn about energetic cords/attachments?

Still trying to work out parameters, but I think the Scientist archetype would make a great module or even a fantastic major title.

1 Like

:musical_note:Nobody said it was easaayy :musical_note:

Like if you got the reference.

2 Likes

Possibly a module to help develop patience

The cores are the entirety of the store subliminal with the modules listed tailored for the Core from my understanding

I asked Saint about this in regards to which modules to add to replicate the Emperor store sub and he said

“Emperor as a core is enough – you can add more modules to tailor the subliminal to your needs, but the Emperor Core module contains the versions of those in the actual sub”

I assume this is the case with all Cores

3 Likes

Libertine

A module to help you awaken your inner self of being free. No more will you feel chained by the rules and laws of your environment. You will become so unstiffled, feeling ALIVE and energized, living with a zest, a pop. Like DiCaprio in Titanic. You will also inject girls or any other person you are communicating with with this feeling of aliveness.

4 Likes

You do know that there’s already an epic supercharger with the same name right?

Don’t focus so much on the name - I don’t have the sales copy in my mind but I do believe it has a different purpose. Not so much focus on making you feel ALIVE and energized and infecting others with this feeling. Anyway, I would love to see this as a module for the q-store. It would be the perfect companion for the Emperor or Khan core, and is one of the most overlooked but crucial traits for gaming women. The above is a strong reason why girls went crazy for Dicaprio.
But this still did not hinder Rose to let his ass down where his body now lays frozen on the bottom of the sea :sweat_smile:

Ooo A titanic reference?!