Q Modules Requests

Not at all. Thanks for the link.

1 Like

Flash module able to run at high speed without running out of breath.

Handsome man module
Sexiest man module
Thought transfer module

1 Like

Affinity to the subliminal that it is part of.

As many have problems w/ stack hopping a module w/ light addiction themes that keeps you listening to it might help a lot.

2 Likes

Will the module descriptions contain in which main subliminals this particular module is used? This would help immensely in creating your custom e.g Khan or Stark.

1 Like

Would be good to add a recommendation on how well these modules work together. Knowing 20 might be at the top end in terms of how many is too many is important, but itā€™d also be good to know what titles shouldnā€™t be mixed to optimize results.

Another idea would be to provide stack recommendations or ā€œpackagesā€, which would help with selection and ensure optimal results. You could package and recommend these modules using different celebrities for example. You could create celebrity (or character) packages including those modules that would work well together to develop the personality, skills, etc. of a person someone might like to emulate/become.

2 Likes

Eye Mesmer module would be a nice one to have for seduction and masculinity.

3 Likes

For Dating/Seduction: An Orgasmic Touch module.

your non-sexual touches (hand holding, hand over shoulder) feels so good to her it actually turns her on

5 Likes

Dominance module would be great the one used in Emperor

2 Likes

Invisibility Module

2 Likes

Extreme luck moduleā€¦results along the lines of everything falling into place, great at games of chance, easy life, carefree attitude, unable to see the bad side of things, everythingā€™s perfect mindset, only expect (and get) the best outcomes, etc.

Btw if anything like the above exists today please someone point me to it. Iā€™d love something like that as I typically suck horribly at anything chance relatedā€¦

5 Likes

There are some manifestations in some of the subs here that we could say are luck related. But it could be anyday when the Q Store will open up. It will have loads of modules in it and there is a possibility that some luck modules will be in it.

1 Like

I am guessing you do not mean that literally right ?. You want a sub that repels attention from people or be ignored ?

1 Like

Thatā€™s right - not a real invisibility as in invisible on a camera, but tuning out of the perception of people. Not from all people, but from certain harmful people.

There is a visualization technique for that. You visualize a fog around you which somehow works energetically, so that people do not notice you.

Ok, the request was maybe not serious. I do not really want to turn in a wall flower, but maybe turn down unwanted attention, like from malicious people.

2 Likes

More than manifesting anything in particular Iā€™d just like to get in the mindset of being lucky, like constantly being on a roll. Essentially the opposite of what I feel now, where I know that if something comes down to pure luck I can already forget about it. Iā€™ll be looking out for those modules if there are any for sure

2 Likes

I know. Thatā€™s why am asking you to wait awhile. Thereā€™s nothing for luck over here right now. Possible that it will be there as a Module in the Q Store.

1 Like

I once had a hypnosis track for luckā€¦ so yeah itā€™s probably doable for the subconscious to attract luck

1 Like

Or a one stronger than emperor :heart: dominance is always great when used intelligently!

2 Likes

You mean like being open and seeing opportunity? It can also be called luck, when you donā€™t see anything you canā€™t understand how some people seems to ā€œcreate their own luckā€

1 Like

Immortality (aka God) subliminal will be next in demand after one becomes a billionaire throught StarkQ or EmperorQ

Or at least extended lifespan of up to 200 years to buy time before secret to immortality is unlocked.

3 Likes

Will there be the possibility to have Lite versions of modules? Eg. QL Lite, Mogul Lite?

2 Likes