Q Modules Requests

I am not surprised at all. What’s the best resource to learn about energetic cords/attachments?

Still trying to work out parameters, but I think the Scientist archetype would make a great module or even a fantastic major title.

1 Like

:musical_note:Nobody said it was easaayy :musical_note:

Like if you got the reference.

2 Likes

Possibly a module to help develop patience

The cores are the entirety of the store subliminal with the modules listed tailored for the Core from my understanding

I asked Saint about this in regards to which modules to add to replicate the Emperor store sub and he said

“Emperor as a core is enough – you can add more modules to tailor the subliminal to your needs, but the Emperor Core module contains the versions of those in the actual sub”

I assume this is the case with all Cores

3 Likes

Libertine

A module to help you awaken your inner self of being free. No more will you feel chained by the rules and laws of your environment. You will become so unstiffled, feeling ALIVE and energized, living with a zest, a pop. Like DiCaprio in Titanic. You will also inject girls or any other person you are communicating with with this feeling of aliveness.

4 Likes

You do know that there’s already an epic supercharger with the same name right?

Don’t focus so much on the name - I don’t have the sales copy in my mind but I do believe it has a different purpose. Not so much focus on making you feel ALIVE and energized and infecting others with this feeling. Anyway, I would love to see this as a module for the q-store. It would be the perfect companion for the Emperor or Khan core, and is one of the most overlooked but crucial traits for gaming women. The above is a strong reason why girls went crazy for Dicaprio.
But this still did not hinder Rose to let his ass down where his body now lays frozen on the bottom of the sea :sweat_smile:

Ooo A titanic reference?!

How about a module that allows us to debate well? We can see and tear down strawman arguments, invalid assumptions, and communicate our point convincing such that our opponents are left speechless.

2 Likes

@Magneto I recall you asked for a module called arnold-x i was thinking that serum x probably does the same as arnold.

1 Like

The Core modules contain EVERYTHING the big modules do, but without the support that amplifies and improves upon it. I have mentioned this and so has Saint I believe. So unless Saint corrects me, consider that your whatsoever.

5 Likes

This statement requires a bit of reading between the lines to really derive a clear understanding. I think I get the basic idea.

1. A Major Program core module contains subliminal messaging supporting all of the goals and directions listed in the description of the Major Program.

2. Even in the original, pre-Q Store programs, there already existed non-core elements similar to what we now call Results Enhancers. These elements enhanced the process, but were not essential to the stated goals of the subliminal. Those elements are now not automatically included because we now have the freedom to choose our own preferred enhancements.

That’s what I’ve concluded. Is it accurate?

2 Likes

Correct. In fact, many have already concluded that Deus has been pretty much part of every major sub since the start. Not to mention Limitless.

There are both results enhancer and goal enhancers (for lack of a better word). So if the core script contains seduction, it could be enhanced by adding a seduction module. If it contains social, it would be enhanced with a social module.

So it’s similar to what you do now if you create a very goal oriented sub. You take a core, add modules that have goals similar to the core to make it “stronger” and top it off with results enhancers.

That’s what the major subs do, except there it is SubClub’s choice in which modules best complement each other and to balance them so all the core’s goals are “enhanced” about equally. In the Q store, it is up to you if you want to enhance one aspect of the core more than another aspect.

6 Likes

Interesting and reasonable.

It also suggests that for those of us with relatively focused and conservative custom builds, the primary added value of a custom comes from the name-embedment and the possibility of Terminus or Terminus2 build strength.

Well, whatever the case may be, I believe I can report significantly enhanced efficacy from my two customs. So, time to keep pushing forwards.

1 Like

I just ordered a Terminus Squared custom. I can’t wait to start running it

3 Likes

So, enhancers is like putting our sub on steroids. :muscle::syringe:

Arnold Q, as I suggested, is a sub purely for building muscle rapidly, as if one was taking steroids like an IFBB pro.

Serum X certainly has some similarities to it, but based on it’s description I dont think it’s at the intensity I’m expecting. Serum X T^2, however, is probably a different story.

You know you want T^3.

@Magneto why not get serum x with t2 ? you will be buff with a month.