Q Modules Requests

Emotional Release, a module to release the waterfalls of emotion in our body and transmute all static stress into unconditional love.

1 Like

Those ones should help in the meantime :

Emotion Unfiltered
Love Bomb
Depth of Love
Bluesky

1 Like

Chameleon, a module to morph your Spirit, almost like a chameleon, to blend in with your surroundings and to socially adapt to your audience as much as your dignity permits.

We have Earthshaker: Sexuality, but can we get an Earthshaker: Authoritative, Commanding, Dominant presence? (Earthshaker: Authorithy)

I swear, this one has so much potential when it comes to the real world, it makes me feel really giddy. So it should be made “strong” to suit the title of “EarthShaker” well. A perfect compliment to those that want to take a custom with a core such as Commander, to the extremes of what is possible.

Also, I read on Earthshaker: Sexuality’s description that it’s a version, as if to allude to the fact that there are to be other versions, which would indeed make Earthshaker a series. So I feel as if this is a perfect module to release.

May we get a module for cultivating the two concepts known as “Fearless Dominance” and “Killer Instincts”? Which will basically cultivate your strength to act, no matter what powerful force you are facing!

Like you know how you freeze in dangerous situations? Like if a car was coming at you or a dog was about to bite you? Or what if you are in front of a tiger and you need to protect your offspring by killing it but you can’t because its powerful and dominant presence paralyzes you?

Therefore, there shall be a module that shall powerfully, deeply and permanently cultivate “fearless dominance” and “killer instincts”.

Of course this has major major, broad applications, not just in situations in danger. With this module, you would be able to cultivate the strength to tell your boss no, confront those that need to be confronted, and whatever have you. A truly profound module.

I have expanded on the part regarding fearless dominance, and if I was to explain what I meant by “killer instincts”, well, do you know who the legendary swordsman Musashi Miyamato is? That man had the strength of heart, character, and of course instinct to win sixty duels to the death.

To cultivate the ability to prepare for the “moment of conception”. In a fight, you can intuit when your enemy will make the first move, hence, plan in advance, your move. I don’t know if subliminal club will be willing to make the second half of this module, but in my opinion, it’s as necessary as cultivating the more gentle parts of you. Plus, it will appeal to those of us in the forum, with a more rugged, individualist dispositions.

In my experience, titles such as Khan and Emperor already try to push you in such a direction, if you consciously guide it. But imagine a module that continuously tore down what you were afraid of, and truly… unleashed your true staturepermanently… whilst also cultivating wisdom regarding such things.

1 Like

There’s
Steadfast for those type of responce

You could decide to mix it with Fenrir for the careless and survive instinct too

They’re not “killer vibe” tho but with fearsome you could provoke fear in those who’d even think to threaten you
Just risky for the type of case you ennounce because when someone decide to go above fear could potentially go “berseker” mode in his head lol

1 Like

I mean, we do have a Berserk module, don’t we? Hehe

The ability to go berserk is actually beyond amazing. You literally have to have unrivaled emotional strength. It’s basically summoning all of the rage in your body, and CONTROLLING it. Properly, without doing more harm than you intended.

I still want this Fearless Dominance/Killer Instincts module. Preferably if it was modeled after Musashi Miyamoto. And other similar legends.

I mean, isn’t that what subliminalclub is about? ADVANCING HUMAN POTENTIAL?

Imagine being able to replicate the mindset of and prowess of men like Musashi through mere audio… at the comfort of your home.

Amazing, no?

There’s the issue of reconciliation, but I personally wouldn’t get much reconciliation except in the form of growing pains. I have already discovered and accepted what it means to be a man, so no scripting, no matter how powerful, can reconcile me into submission.

1 Like

A most important quality to explore deeply
The one that bring kings and emperor to their knees

But the one that elevate it’s diciple to unknown heaven

1 Like

Can we have a module for mysteriousness, to use when needed as a method of keeping a secret some of our intentions, thoughts, feelings, and shrouding ourselves in mystery? Similar to a program here called “Wanted” but without actually running that program. A module for in the custom store?

Have you checked out ‘Eventide’?

1 Like

That is a wise choice indeed! However, it’s not mystery directly, thank you for sharing though.

Also is there a module that allows you to gain weight instead of losing weight?

More along the lines of ‘Temptation’? Oh by the way, big fan of the idea actually lol just tryna help you in the meantime.

Yes, I thank you for that. Not temptation, this module is focused on mysteriousness for the objective of seduction.

More like a module focused specifically on giving a person a mysterious vibe, and using this mysteriousness for the desired goals, and to cloak one’s intentions, to hide and shroud secrets, for the purpose of making one more interesting, for seduction… whatever a person chooses.

Eventide would be a great combination for this module.

I could see how such a module would help someone to become a cloaked individual, difficult to read, predict, and to have a mist of mystery surrounding him.

Could be used to become a spy, and being able to put on different cloaks to serve one’s objectives whether that be in business, seduction, art, or general amusement, to hide and protect secrets that must not be revealed

Wanted already has a lot of these aspects but I would expand upon this mysteriousness and turn it into a module so it can be added to any custom for a mysterious charm and touch.

It would also help you to be a great mentalist, give you a stronger mind, and allow you to blend into any group…

the possibilities are endless.

1 Like

So PCC?

A module to make you the most pleasurable and enjoyable person to be around, always finding new ways to entertain those around you and have fun.

Daredevil?
True social ?

Is there a Module (not a Core) that heals dopamine and serotonin receptors within the brain, to essentially heal all the aspects of our chemical and hormonal distributors within the physical body, all that entails for becoming the happiest and healthiest?

If not, I’d like to request such a module. What’s about life if it is not happiness and fulfillment, which cannot be achieved unless our body is able to experience it chemically.

1 Like

S/ps Endocrine system

1 Like

Thinking about an Ultimate Manager Module.

What does it take for someone to be an ultimate manager and be able to manage an organization and people in order to achieve its goals?

CHARGE!

Face your fears head on. This module will radically eliminate any and all avoidant tendencies. Avoiding doing the work you KNOW you need to be doing? CHARGE at it, with CHARGE, the module. Avoiding a conversation you need to be having? CHARGE at it. Avoiding making a big decision because you know it’s what’s best for you but other people won’t like it? CHARGE at it.

With CHARGE, avoidant tendencies will be eradicated from the source, and a new way of being, where you face life head on and respond to all your anxieties by taking action, will be realized.

8 Likes