Q Modules Requests

A module to enhance our willpower and volition while consequently increasing our ability to concentrate and focus our Mind without thought interruption.

a module for gaining some height hahahahahh this would so cool, i cant imagine my parents reaction wtf
i just want 6 more cm hahhahaha p:rofl:

pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease :pleading_face::pleading_face::pleading_face:

@SaintSovereign @Fire

1 Like

The module is called Height Inducer

2 Likes

StateOfBeing is correct.Its already there.Its also in wanted and emperor fitness for non customs
https://q.subliminalclub.com/product/emperor-fitness-height-inducer/

wait how can you take action with this module ? theres nothing that can make you taller :sweat_smile:?

1 Like

Things like getting enough nutrition etc also counts as action

1 Like

got it :sunglasses:

Ultimate Voice: Develop your singing, acting and speaking voice, expand your range.

(Might also work as Voice Mastery X. HERO & Weapon X maybe with Dragon’s Tongue, Emperor’s Voice & an aura might be an interesting combination.)

Subconscious Translator: Better learn to understand (and maybe expand) capacity of your subconscious, when what action is needed, when do you need rest days from subliminals, when can you add to the stack etc.

3 Likes

Urgent request for @SaintSovereign @Fire

An Ultima that is essentially Survival Instinct heavily focused on manifestation for protection and safety.

Not sure if you guys are paying attention to rising inflation. Contrary to what you’re told, this is not “transitory” as the root cause is from trillions of dollars in “stimulus” being printed out of thin air with the majority not even going to citizens. And the G7 nations just recently agreed to keep printing money under the guise of “stimulus”. Trillions of dollars are being printed out of thin air and they have told you they’re not stopping that. ~>30% of all US dollars in our current circulating supply was just printed this past year. Sit down and think about that for a second.

Also, there’s a major drought in California. Farmers and ranchers are having it really bad across the country but especially in Cali. Like I’m talking the worst in 121 years bad. But you won’t hear about that on TV. This fall/harvest season is going to be an eye opener. I mean prices have already skyrocketed but it’s not gonna stop due to shortages and the lack of farmers being able to farm/grow at all this season. I don’t mean to fearmonger but these are things to be aware of.

If you think I’m crazy or don’t believe me check out Ice Age Farmer or Alaskan Prepper on Youtube as they’re covering the food situation in depth. And Gregory Mannarino on Youtube tells you everything you need to know about the economy

6 Likes

Could the ETs beam us out already? :white_flag::white_flag::white_flag:

1 Like

Shapeshifter module for acting.

Or an actual Shapeshifting if you could pull it off, won’t say no to that

1 Like

Stark’s creativity as a module

1 Like

I think that is trailblazer… but RM/UA creativity would be a nice module

1 Like

Oh, forgot about that one :weary:

Cannot recall whether i asked for this but a close quarter combat module for self protection. AEGIS survival core i believe has it but its too big to add to my existing ascension custom.

Developing Mental Calculation abilities. Some are naturally good at it, and some struggle to even add single digit numbers despite being good at so many other things. Would be impressive during business settings.

Isnt that this module?
https://q.subliminalclub.com/product/virtuoso-di-matematica/

I guess that module already covers this aspect !

A module based on Fire. It is a summarized version of what he’s on and is to be included in every custom :slight_smile: That is until a full title is released to the public… When time comes… And it’s only available to Arch Alchemists and above… And you need to be wearing the special Subclub shirt for the module to activate…

1 Like

Hey @Fire, here is another one for the upcoming modules packs. A module to embrace our inner-leadership qualities, to ignite them within us, furthermore to stand bolty when faced with harsh decisions or problematic events with clarity – similar to much of Khan’s Archetype.

A module we can add to any Core, or Custom in order to turn it into an Archetype that not only suits us but also having that touch of leadership laying dormant within all of us.

2 Likes