Q Modules Experiences

Oops wrong name, King Radiance

Something about hegemon?

1 Like

Event more relevant now, a lot of my work is focused on leadership and networking and Hegemon has helped with that personal and professional wise. Haven’t really noticed the romance part but charisma wise it helps. It gives you that X factor that just attracts people naturally.

3 Likes

I can second that. I got JdV in my health/training sub. Rowing, lifting and selfcare are a lot more fun these days. Maybe JdV will become a stable in all subs working on difficult or boring topics.

I am really looking Forward to the “reward” element in new subs Saint mentioned.

Experiences with Stillmind anyone?

Does it help with recon fog?

It is part of my productivity custom. (AFTERMATH - What followed the New Shiny Grenade that was STKS - #16 by Mithras ) It works quickly and as advertised. I sometimes had a problem with a wandering mind, that is gone. Decisions are clearer and easier. I suspect it would prevent recon mind fog if you’ve used it for a while.

1 Like

I do not have a wandering mind but I’m interested in the Spiritual aspects, the fog I have is purely subconscious from certain processes that I notice during recon that are both dense and deep, usually during this time I may also have head pressures and this process generally impacting brain function and neurology.

Curious if this Module would help and impact that process in a positive way.

Allowing me to still look beyond the general rewiring and reconciling of the subconscious mind and the brain.

Well, I have ordered a Custom with it and it also has Merger of Worlds. I’m an adept meditator and I’m daily constantly aware of the mind, thoughts do not escape me nor do they happen haphazardly, for me it is more about clarity and wholesomeness of mind when going through a process of intense subconscious changes.

See, it does not allow me to fully access memories and information that I can usually very easily recall because of the density of this subconscious process and the major reconcile of belief structures. It also cause a form of confusion, not necessarily consciously but intuitively—it can be hard to grasp what I like, dislike, what steps to take to move forward, to be confident in my beliefs and understandings of things, my desires, anything really that is going through reconciliation… until this process has finished it is unclear as to what comes out on the other end.

Perhaps you have experienced this before.

So hey, that is the reason I opted for it.

To help me deal with the huge changes, I do not seem to have the same mental and emotional recon that lies on the surface because I’m able to easily deal with things conscious and if I feel overwhelmed by anything, if it is emotional, I enjoy it, if it is mental I sit myself down in silence until it passes. I’m still left with the deep subconscious recon that somewhat blindfolds me in a way.

STORY TELLER

This is one of the more pronounced modules that I notice in the results of my customs

I would consider myself not the greatest of storytellers especially with my ADHD. However with storyteller, I have become obsessed with stories, their structure, how they make me feel.

I have been consuming stories like crazy specifically history, mythology, lore, star wars and Harry Potter what if, and I’m reading thr giant Wheel of Time series.

I notice in my podcast script writing that I’m getting better at the structure of the story, working lately on how to add foreshadowing without spoiling especially for history.

4 Likes

I had recon brain fog in the past (more than a year ago), so I do understand the situation you describe. IMO it Stillmind will bring clarity. Merger of Words should work great as a complementary module! MoW is overall a really great module.

1 Like

Thanks for sharing this @TheGreenMan I’m really looking forward to this Custom will leave a proper review of this Module here as it really suits my case.

1 Like

I am very much looking forward to it!

Anyone having experiences with Stonelike, Homeostasis or Mystic Osmosis they are willing to share here?

Over the years I began to see how Mind is actually like a mirror, there are two parts to it, one is conscious, the other unconscious. Even with subliminals, what you subconsciously put in there you will start to see, and this is how you will perceive the world.

Suddenly after using a wealth subliminal, walking through the same street, I see opportunities for wealth and money that I was not conscious of before, simply because the unconscious part of my mind is mirroring that in my conscious mind.

I was hoping Merger of Worlds would give me more grip over this process naturally, if I seek something it will reveal itself to me consciously.

So the mind is truly like a mirror of two parts, and if you develop your energies you will bridge this gap by becoming more aware consciously of what is beneath the surface, you begin to see, sense, and perceive more.

But the mind also gets distorted easily, like blurry vision, or cloudiness if your subconscious is unclear. (Stillmind to the rescue? )

Mind needs to be polished a bit, so it becomes a plain mirror…

Stonelike: It does not desolve stress but only works on the bodily symptoms. It helped me with tensions headaches and tinnitus, but the stress level didn’t change.

1 Like

All stress is eventually physically isn’t it? So if you are mentally stressed it will result in nervousness, so that’s your nervous system right there, a physical symptom?

MoW is one of my favorite modules. More than understanding the subconscious it brought trust in it and therefore in yourself.

I often feel, the subconscious is expressing itself quite clearly, but the conciousness just doesn’t understand its language.

That’s a fair point. To put it better: Stonelike helped with all secondary bodily symptoms. The nervous system still needed rest and quite a bit of meditation.

I have Tyrant in my new custom. I also have Merger of Worlds.

I think I saw it one day- I was noticing how my thoughts/mindset actually does influence my reality. It was like I could see how like Current Invoker probably works ( I don’t have that module). The modules that have you tap into the current of energy of love or whatever it is. I saw that kind of happening in a few moments of my life and it kind of gave me confidence that I’ll be able to have a better grasp on it and influence my reality better as is one of the goals of tyrant.

2 Likes

I have Lion IV in my LBFH/DRLD custom.

I don’t spend much time around people these days. I get to work alone. I have noticed lately that I just have this relaxed sense of ease along with a much quieter mind- while I’m doing my work. So if I had to narrow that down to one Module I’d go with Lion IV. Though I also have Stonelike, Foundation, and Eye of The Storm in the same custom. So I’m sure there’s definitely a synergy happening as well.

3 Likes

Any modules people have used that offer sort of spiritual protection?

there is Immortals Blade any one has vivid experiences in how it functioned for them?

1 Like