Q Modules Experiences

Not with PSS, but I’ve noticed a deeper and commanding voice from Emperor’s voice. It’s actually quite a drastic change in just a month.

3 Likes

More reviews of Fearsome, Fenrir and Invincible Presence please.

So many people have run those modules, at least one of them. Please give us a review, I would really appreciate it.

1 Like

Another forum member PMed me about the Invincible Presence module some time ago. I’ve inserted part of my reply below:

"I currently have it (Invincible Presence) in an ultima with True Social U, PSITU, Inner Voice and Lion IV, so it can be a bit difficult to tell which module does what.

But here are some benefits from the custom that I believe are linked to Invincible Presence: i) I draw people (especially girls) in quickly, and there are very attentive to what I have to do ii) I have to say/do way less to keep people engaged, iii) I am very present, keep great eye contact and I am less in my head, iv) When I am 1-1 with a girl she feels seen and understood since I’m not in my head all the time and v) my overall vibe/aura is better, but that might just be from the libertine part of PSITU and the general vibe from TSU."

5 Likes

Do you feel a great increase in confidence?

Do you feel “untouchable” to not say “invincible” during social pressure situations / fights / people behaving negatively to you?

1 Like

guys what happens to the aura if you combine subs with multiple aura’s in it?

1 Like

If your energy system can support it then it becomes a mix.Its possible to overload on auras and get none instead though.

2 Likes

ive run fearsome for 4 months and i have to say that it isnt just “assholes will fear you” like i thought it would be, it literally makes u understand fear a bit better, and develop it as an ally in your psyche and personality. I can honestly say that i developed a deeper understanding of fear, to a degree that I realize just how powerful it is when used against others, and when understood and stood up to as myself.

also it does make people afraid of you if theyre bad, the other day a girl called me scary and because of this module i knew she wasnt good, because it states “those who wish to harm you feel bone chilling fear at the thought of you” since women usually love me this was a sign, many have said that online and i started to know their intentions, not just towards me but in general.

#1 anti MOG/ I MOG YOU module in the store
#1 edgelord module (REAL NOT FAKE)
10/10

13 Likes

i had this in my first ever custom. I felt really handsome I know that sucks as a review but i felt like my lips were delicious my eyes my face, i bit my lips a lot more, and i got the specific compliment “handsome” a lot more, usually on khan ill get sexy but with this i got both.

its a feeling module, your sensuality will make you appear more handsome as your entire body language will be like a rugged sailor or a pirate

6 Likes

Thank you @Yazooneh

I have included it in the custom i ordered, however I suspect it to be in Renaissance man. It gave me utter relaxation in my body and melted away tension.

I found an old post from hermit about it:

3 Likes

If you like to share, what did you notice from the module „Courage Reclaimed“ so far?

@mvargo, @AlexanderGraves, @Leandros, @AlexanderGraves, @Tobyone

Only had it in my custom for a week, so too early to tell

I have it in a custom since 3 weeks and today was the first time ( what a coincidence) that I saw myself slide into victim mentality. After 3 seconds I was so disgusted that I yell (not angry) to myself : what am I doing in this shit, it’s useless

So far so good, I wonder how it’s gona be when it’s pushing me into a healthy state forever.

Just to let you know: Divine Self Image, that one I felt very powerfuly and since then my self image is solid and healthy

2 Likes

Would you be so kind and elaborate on that because I planned to put it in my next custom.

Do you have fortune favorite in a main sub and how has it been for you, have you won any big bets?

Still have high hopes for the potentiality of this module. However, I have only done three loops so far because of unexpected circumstances, and also a desire to focus more on my wealth subliminal for a while. Will report back if I notice anything.

I have a Dragon Reborn ST4 custom and I put Courage Reclaimend and Divine Self image in.

During my 4th loop suddenly I saw/felt myself very large and made out of white blue light, very powerfully shinigh like a star

I tryd for 40 min to give this state a name, but I failed miserable until I said : I am God

BAMMMMMM

and I merged with this new divine feeling in full acceptance

Ich bin Göttlich

Then all old unhealthy self images plopped out of me

2 Likes

It’s in my maintenance/productivity/business custom.

For me it doesn’t have much effect on its own, but everything else in the custom (business opportunities, contacts, puctual organisation) just, well, falls into place.

Maybe most important as everything runs well oiled the need to procrastinate pretty much vanished.

2 Likes

@AlexanderGraves could you please give me a small review of the module „The Wonder“?

Does it help you to just go out and do exciting stuff? Like sometimes we all get caught up in our work or self improvement and forget to just „live“, go out and explore the city, do some crazy things like skinny dipping or just just meet for a round of billiard with strangers etc. Does this module help with that?

Can you differentiate it to Yggdrasil? How would you say it differs?