Q Modules Experiences

in my experience combination of Alpha of Alpha, Leader of Men, Lion and Dominion with Khan and Emperor as your Core

Survival Instinct might be a good one here.

Alchemist Stage 4 may help create the aura needed for the situation.

the dude prob just feels powerless so is barking a lot.

2 Likes

I say Invincible Presence? ¯_(ツ)_/¯

1 Like

Where’s an aura of repulsion when you need one.

All this sub tech to attract, now how do we get rid of people?
maybe run libertine in reverse :upside_down_face:

It sounds like an Emperor challenge, just learn the lesson and move on to level 2. :slight_smile:

Just use Spartan for that intimidating aura that no one want to mess with you.

FYI, I will probably be analyzing specific modules as part of my main journal, although I may share some big ones here. Really glad that I designed a sub that just so happens to allow for that kind of analysis—I didn’t even intentionally design the sub like that!

Here’s one such entry!

1 Like

Who has RAIKOV in his custom and could please share some results he is having with it? :heart:

2 Likes

I don’t feel quite like myself…

Sorry, couldn’t resist.

1 Like

Is this module present in Mind’s Eye? just not as revised as the individual module itself

I have it since it sounded cool. RAIKOV.
My experience is that its easier to model top players, modeling gameplay, visualize and trying too do the same as them. It feels easier to learn this way. I like this model very much.:+1:

4 Likes

Thanks for sharing your experience :slight_smile:

Sadly I cannot comment on that because I never tried Minds Eye

I’d be interesting in seeing a match up of people’s different experiences with various manifestation/result boosters.

I am also wondering whether anyone has been able to discern results specifically to Omnidimensional. It seems like a good module to put in almost any sub, but I still wonder in what ways does the module manifest in terms of results. Perhaps it is too abstract for such an analysis.

1 Like

Yeah i’m looking for info on that, merger of worlds and tyrant. And see how the manifestation techinques differ from each other.

I’m not sure, but I have it in all of my customs. Figure the attack from all angles couldn’t hurt.

2 Likes

Anyone get anything from Secrets of Akash?

do you actively research and consciously model those top players or simply visualize yourself as them and gain an understanding beyond your own -so to speak?

Well for a few days while i was running my emperor custom i was getting hundreds of business ideas lol

4 Likes

That’s cool, lol, did they stop coming or did you stop running that sub?

They come just not as often as before or i just don’t notice them i am sure they are still there but lately i have been in a funk lots of reconciliation going on