Q Module Questions

Wasn’t there a de-stress module? :slight_smile:

At this rate I’m gonna have to run it separately along Mosiac and the 15+ Result Enhancers lol

1 Like

Did you already share all the modules you picked somewhere @Magneto ? Am interested

Not yet, because I am still trying to cram everything into 20 cores + modules.

So far, I’ve got:

1. Emperor’s Voice

2. Focused Arousal

3. Instant Spark

4. Physicality Shifter - Sexiness

5. Seducer’s Gaze

6. Sensuality & Handsomeness Improver

7. Sexiness Unbound

8. Sexual Manifestation

9. Sphaera Magnetica

10. Temptation

11. Aura of Craving

12. Current Invoker

13. DEUS

14. Divine Will

15. Omnidimensional

16. The Merger of Worlds

17. Tyrant

18. Yggdrasil

19. Direct Influencing Aura

20. Intensity Aura

21. Auric Overdriver

So I need to remove 2-3 more to make space for Primal Seduction / PS Iron Throne, Aura Q, and Mosiac as @DarkPhilosopher recommends.

1 Like

If you convert the price to Rands you looking like about R4000 for a custom sub

And 26738 Yen and 17397 Rubles. So?

It’s not more expensive. Your country may be more expensive though. But that’s not something SubClub can help. Some stores actually raise their prices in some countries (game distributors are notorious for this).

2 Likes

So, no “Alpha Body Language”, “Approachability Aura”, “Auric Overdriver” (It would be a lot of aura’s), “Charisma & Flirting Auomatic Mentor/Improver” and… okay, I’ll stop teasing you.

1 Like

Okay real talk, is it necessary to have Physicality Shifter - Sexiness if Sexiness Unbound is already in the sub? Since Sexiness Unbound is described as “All encompassing”.

Approachability Aura and Charisma & Flirting Auomatic Mentor/Improver were both initially in there, but then I thought about it:

If this sub works the way it’s supposed to, my sexual aura is going to compel them to approach me, so Approachability Aura is kinda redundant. Ditto for Charisma & Flirting Auomatic Mentor/Improver.

Looks like Sexiness Unbound works on the internal parts, Physical Shifter works to reflect those externally in the body.

A person can be drawn to you but still not be able to overcome the threshold if you are in a non-approachable state. I know several examples where I was able to shift my aura in the bus to be so repelling that the seat next to me stayed empty to all but the annoying anti-social old lady. Although the other modules may very well keep you in the receptive state.

As for the improver, once they are next to you, it still helps if you can handle every situation and learn from every encounter. Just drawing them in doesn’t help unless you intend to use sticky tape to keep 'm there.

And even if it did, do you really want to be one of those guys that women are irresistibly drawn to have sex with time and time again, only to regret it and feel bad about it afterwards every time? Or would you rather be a more complete package that women will cheat on their spouses for to experience the adventure and recommend to all their female friends afterwards?

That takes a few extra pieces.

For which you have no room. :wink:

Maybe I should try and compile my ultimate effortless seduction sub when I have some more time. See if I can bring it down to 20.

1 Like

Then where does Sensuality & Handsomeness Improver fit in the equation?

I agree. Based on the 20 module limit, seems like I’m going to have to use non-subliminal methods to be in an approachable state.

Leaving this aspect to the Primal Seduction core module, which Sex & Seduction Q is a part of.

1 Like

I hope All of these are pretty much Stacking Modules, eventually become available, separately somewhere in the Subliminal Club store under the Module Section. Giving us the opportunity to test each one of them out if we’d like to.

2 Likes

Hey @Magneto just wanted to add my grain of salt here… As far as internal and external states goes, I find that when my internal state is aligned, I can consciously use some “seduction skills”. I was strongly thinking about getting “seduction gaze” (or the eye seduction module), but I remembered that when I feel “sexy” and playful (in tha mood the tha sex) , I automatically use it :wink:

Maybe you could relate to some of your past experience to determine whether you need to developp the skill or developp your emotionnal connection with that part of yourself.

3 Likes

@Fire and/or @SaintSovereign

If someone had 3 core modules and 18 other modules taking it to 21, what would happen? Would that automatically be rejected when you guys are vetting the sub? Or would you all see how the 21 modules work with each other and decide if it’s to be created?

1 Like

Which module would best help to fight the following: When there is a new, out of the comfort zone, situation approaching in the future, I often find my self getting nervous. These situations can be positive or negative (e.g. the opening of the q-store vs an important call with your boss next Wednesday). In both incidences, I find my self often getting stifled, not doing anything productive the days before because I keep thinking about it or distract myself.

2 Likes

Thanks for the reply.not sure,serum x sounded more like a healing sub like stage 1 of emperor fitness based on the description but i would be happy to be wrong since its in my sub and im out of modules anyway(xp) was painful reducing 40 to 20 modules(T-T)

I’m like that too. I’m looking at Negativity Displacer or Growth Through Pain for that atm. Negativity Displacer seems more fitting for right at this moment struggles.

1 Like

Here is what I’m looking at you guys. I’ll probably add in one of the following healing modules when we get more clarification on there descriptions; I Am, Februus or Ares – my current interests are in this exact order tho.

Nonetheless there will be a possibility that I discard some modules, these are the ones that caught my eye by there descriptions, but they’re merely descriptions and I need more clarity on them to make my decision.

My focus here is laid on becoming a very Social Charismatic person, with major Animal Magnetism to achieve Status and Presence whilst being very intellectual on all planes of existence. So here you go a Daredevil Stark with Power that Can Corrupt and some overal enhancements :slight_smile:

4 Likes

I am not really sure what Epigenetics does. Can someone explain?

The Mandatory Core is something that is added to every custom subliminal, whether you have a major sub core in it or not. So you can only have up to 20 modules total

2 Likes