Q Module Pack #7: TITANIUM - Available Now!

Module Pack 7 TITANIUM

Available now at: https://q.subliminalclub.com/product-category/new-modules/

30 Likes

Let’s give a big shoutout to @Sinusoid who was close with his guess of 08/17 for the release date!

4 Likes

THANK YOU

Wonderfull Work

Woah. Literally 5 minutes ago I decided to start listening to my custom and I went on the Q store to look at modules for the hell of it and I saw new modules. Then I went to check the forum and seen this thread and Fire posted this 5 minutes ago

What is reality even haha

3 Likes

Victim mentality is probably the biggest epidemic in our society, the feeling of helplessness. Courage Reclaimed could be one of the most important modules I have ever read about :star_struck:

12 Likes

These look amazing. Going to have to change around the customs I planned

Wow SC accepted some of the user’s recommendations and it’s amazing.

3 Likes

5k67lu

12 Likes

They have been listening to suggestions from the q modules requests thread :slight_smile:

3 Likes

The artwork is amazing!

… So, when’s the next pack :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Hey guys, I don’t know much about customs so please excuse this question. Why is it called Titanium? There isn’t a module called Titanium. Is it because they all fit together into one custom that can be called Titanium because of the theme?

New Module Pack :sunglasses:

Looking forward to enjoying this slowly after morning meditation

Thank you @SubliminalUser . I’m honored. :smiley:

3 Likes

Might have something to do with the Engineering/technology/science themed modules.

Titanium is a highly durable, highly corrosive resistance, as strong as high-steels but at almost half the weight (light), making it among the top tier of metals for engineering. Its also expensive

3 Likes

The long awaited SALES module!! So happy to see this one appear in the pack. Amazing job as always on these. The artwork and concepts are truly astounding.

6 Likes

Thanks, that makes sense.

I know, I was drooling when I saw that module.

1 Like

The Way of ROI module looks intriguing.

5 Likes

Divine Self-Image looks absolutely incredible! I feel like this could be added to any custom and have a beautiful effect. Imagine ridding yourself of all negative thoughts about yourself, and what remains is only encouraging thoughts motivating you to improve. Just wow - the possibilities with that one are endless.

1 Like

So @Fire, when can we expect the new Business product … with Sales, Organization, ROI, Judgment?

We’ll want the Core, because building a 20 Module Custom is impossible now.

:grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

9 Likes