Q Module Pack #6: AETHERIA - Available Now!

Same.

I’m waiting for Solace anyway, but I had 20 modules nailed down.

Now, three have to go and make room for The Wonder, Song of Joy & Story Teller.

Aetheria is by far my favorite Module Pack.

4 Likes

So the code of honour will work on the solar plexus chakra i think.

1 Like

Gemini, huh?

1 Like

Great module pack. For some reason this pack resonates with me more than the others. Thank you for the more in depth descriptions on the differences between modules too. Much appreciated. I know this has been a hard week for the SC family. My condolences.

2 Likes

Correct :sunglasses:

Which is why Primal will be my next sub after Khan as greatly recommended by @friday.

2 Likes

@Fire - have two questions on 3 of the modules in this pack:

1. Story Teller and Song of Joy are tagged as social/skills modules and hence useful when using the spoken word. Can their functionality extend to the written word too?

2. Wanderer helps to “experience the freedom of exploring other cultures, methods and ideas – and synthesizing them for your own benefit”. This is tagged as spirtuality/skills. So does it help us understand different cultures, methods and ideas on a cognitive level too or is it only to advance spiritually?

4 Likes

The Wonder stands out in particular for me… I think we are definitely getting closer to the time of Halcyon v2 :smiley:

4 Likes

Depths of Love, Story Teller and The Wonder, have won a place in my Wanted/Heartsong/SexMastery custom.

1 Like

Story teller is gonna be such a sick module. Seriously storys are so underrated, theyre like the number one persuasion tool, if youre an engaging storyteller you have such a gigantic edge over others. Wether that be in business, or just social life.

7 Likes

The first thing that enter my mind with that one was Dungeonmaster/Gamemaster/Storyteller in roleplaying games like Dungeons and Dragons.

I think it is wonderful that Fire(and the rest of the Team, of course) share this warmth and light despite the dark time.

I wonder if the next module pack will drop next week

1 Like

I’m getting so excited for it @Floridianninja

Does “Story Teller” has some healing to make you express yourself more freely?

@friday can you share with us exactly what prevents you from expressing yourself ? is it fear of being ridiculed ?. judged ?

I just want to know if that module has some healing included, similar like Leader of Men does

Why and how is Alexander’s Play different from another manifestation sub such as Gorgeous Manifestor ?

1 Like

Maybe there isn’t a mod pack 7 coming this month

:joy:

Damn, man. You got the timing to the teeth

This is awesome, Divine self Image sounds amazing. Thank you for all your work :slight_smile:

1 Like