Q Module Pack #15: SYNERGY - Available Now + Upcoming Releases

4 Likes

Oops . I missed that

Bravo, bravo. You’ve managed to streamline while also keeping the ability for lazer focus on specific objectives.

No wonder I was getting custom presults.

Y’all need a “Search” button in the Q Store.

1 Like

Gentleman’s Speech + Power Talk + Whispered Power

Synergy: Eloquence of Demosthenes

EDIT: Whispered Power addition credit to @ouroboros.

6 Likes

Virtuoso di Musica + Dance Mastery + The Spotlight + Gloryseeker + Moment Immortalized

Synergy: Pop Star

Am having too much fun synergizing lol.

EDIT: The Spotlight and Gloryseeker modules addition credit to @ksub

Also a good Synergy for Social Media Influencers.

3 Likes

You’re no Pop Star if you’re doing it in your bedroom with no audience. This synergy deserves Gloryseeker and Spotlight.

2 Likes

@IRON Are you seeing this? This module pack release is kind of unbelievable in terms of what it makes possible.

Also, check out the art:

This one kind of reminded me of your work.

2 Likes

I’m going through everything systematically right now; (as I do whenever there’s a new module pack release).

This one is going to take some time.

Had to make a new section in my Excel workbook just for Synergy modules. (Have you noticed that for the first time, all of the descriptive copy at the top is different from the more in-depth descriptions at the bottom of the page?)

6 Likes

Sometimes @SaintSovereign’s and @Fire’s work ethic and output leave me speechless. These two truly are the kings of this industry and they made everyone else their [mod edit: know know better]!

2 Likes

King’s Radiance and Hegemon :pray:t4:

3 Likes

OOF!!!

I would add Whispered Power to this. Because Vocie Master + Emperor’s Voice are in the other voice synergy module.

Whispered words to add even more weight, power, and gravitas to every(carefully selected and eloquent) word spoken

5 Likes

Consider it done!

3 Likes

I agree but since Gloryseeker and The Spotlight are already in Synergy: Glory Incarnate, I can’t add it to this Synergy idea.

I don’t think any of the Synergy modules have overlapping modules.

1 Like

Looking at Synergy: Worlds Untold, I thought of @Lion, @PizzaShaman, and somehow @Tobyone. Though for @Tobyone I have no idea why. I guess you give off a writer-y kind of vibe, although I’m not aware of if you’re actively writing at this moment.

4 Likes

Two do. I saw it earlier.

1 Like

Are you sure? I was looking all over for it.

Do let me know if you find them.

1 Like

Had to check.

Synergy: Machine Totality and Synergy: Machine Unleashed.

They are not redundant at all. But they both contain Machine: Action.

2 Likes

Thank you. @Malkuth.

@ksub - I stand corrected so will edit the Pop Star Synergy.

2 Likes

Just saw this thread and I am dumbstruck, cuz you guys just solved one of my biggest problems that I was gonna face while designing my custom.

@Fire I have a question tho, do you still have the 20 module limit?

3 Likes