Q Module Pack #15: SYNERGY - Available Now + Upcoming Releases

It does work like I imagined, however, it kinda feels like it’s a bit too much to process.

The last couple of days I’ve been getting way too many results for me to be able to keep track, however, I also ended up getting this weird heaviness in my brain, that would come and go, and anytime it showed up, I was incapable of thinking or playing my game (I had 3 games lose streak before I closed the game haha).

For me personally, I think 17 synergy modules might not be optimal unless I was micro looping or something, but at the same time, the custom was just a test, since it kinda was a total kitchen sink, and now that I ordered a more focused one (based on DD Primal LoTS and BDLM), it should be smoother.

16 Likes

Does the Synergy aura module already max one out on auras?

If I wanted to use this and Earthshaker:Sexuality, would that be fine?

1 Like

If you’re talking about Primordial Aura, Fire said to be careful adding any more Aura modules.

Though Earthshaker: Sexuality is not listed in the Aura category, it appears it should.

The 5 in Synergy don’t count as 5 individual Aura modules.

Maybe one additional is OK?

@AnswerGroup

I have read on the forum that Aura’s can be quite energy hungry, and too many might make you feel drained.

Given that you’ve run the full KB, I’m wondering if KB3 in a custom could quench this great thirst for energy.

2 Likes

Something for muscle + height would be awesome

2 Likes

Here:

3 Likes

Does Head/Face include any hair growth improvement?

@AnswerGroup

1 Like

@Fire and @SaintSovereign

Not sure what you guys did with Synergy: Primordial Aura but this is seriously the one of the best module I’ve ever used. This has created unbelievable physical shifting, social and work results these past few days.

8 Likes

Funnily enough Synergy: Primordial Aura will help with that.,

2 Likes

Can you describe what happened, how it feels?

The copy reads a little like Count Dracula.

2 Likes

As I told @ouroboros I had one of my best sales calls because of Synergy: Primordial Aura. It just feels like you can influence people to drive scenarios to your advantage or how you want them to be. Social wise, I’ve made more high level connections this weeks then I have in months so far without even trying. Just letting my aura bring people in.

Physical Shifting, this may be due to the Temptation part in the synergy module and I know it’s not solely because of LoTs and SPS: Fat Burn in my custom but yesterday when I was in the loft I look myself in the mirror and I felt like I was looking at a different Vesper. My face looked more chiseled, my shoulders and chest we’re definitely more aesthetic and wider.

Social Media, I went from no attention to a lot of attention on social media. I always get fast results but this was on another level. I ran the custom for the first time last Saturday. The very next day my stories started getting tons of likes for some reason and replies from them as well. I know this is not a coincidence because I woke up to so much attention. I had to talk to some members here to calm me as I was that shocked.

9 Likes

That sounds marvelous! Thank you for your insight!

(Will start to listen to it tomorrow too. Now even more stoked.)

2 Likes

A good way to describe how I looked yesterday is like a more tan version of Christian Grey which funnily enough was the type of physique I was visualizing when listening to my stack:

9 Likes

I can imagine there is scripting somewhere that lead to a Subconscious Flow/Submodel Alpha type of adjustment. With the health awareness scripting in the new subliminal, slight adjustment to carb intake and electrolyte balance to achieve the quickest aesthetic results possible, and then using that perception to boost confidence and satisfaction while it works more deeply in the background to hammer out the physical shifting and aura changes.

Theory. It’s very profound regardless. It’s also going to release and have you act on all your fitness and aesthetic knowledge you already have. @Vesper

6 Likes

So the aura is also powerful through the phone and social media?

I didn’t expect that.

1 Like

Yeah. At least in my experience not sure if Saint and Fire agree with it.

1 Like

@AnswerGroup Do you agree?

1 Like

Hey @Vesper, great results, which make ASBR very tempting for me. Just curious, what makes you say that despite the fact that you were running ASBR for at lease the last 2 months? If I’m correct.

1 Like

I’ve always gotten a lot of views after Stark Black but not as many likes on my stories as I did a few days ago but also my stories have been very hypnotic these last few days too.

1 Like

Thanks,
From what I see WB/coquette archetype is very synergistic with SB, would you agree?

2 Likes