Q Module Pack #15: SYNERGY - Available Now + Upcoming Releases

Looking delicious my friend : )

1 Like

@Lion @Malkuth I’m thinking of a custom like this.

Ascension
Sex Mastery X
Synergy: Divine Dominion
Omnidimensional
Prevent PE
Synergy:At The Top
Synergy: Carpe Vitam
Synergy: Winner Overdrive
Synergy: Venus Unveiled
Synergy: Semper Praesens

This has 6 Synergy Modules. Is this a kitchen sink custom?

2 Likes

@AnswerGroup

1. Does Synergy module contain the whole scripting of the modules it is made of or like cores the modules are modified/edited to fit the theme of the Synergy module?

2. Are the scripting updated e.g. rewritten, in Synergy or Focus modules?

2 Likes

A very good custom :+1:

2 Likes

Would Equilibrium fit in the scope of Thunderstruck? Out of scope? Redundant?

:thinking:

1 Like

Equilibrium would probably go well with Master’s Coordination.

1 Like

you missed ARES

2 Likes

RICH is going to release soon, as so much of its scripting has been updated for creating The Golden One.

Or…

RICH isn’t going to release anytime soon, because it is being reimagined, now that there is The Golden One.

:face_with_monocle:

3 Likes

I bought so many of these FOCUS modules last month.

:sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Haha! Not to worry. Am sure they will be upgraded in time and then we will be over the moon that we purchased them.

For now, we can still use them to “focus the Synergy”. Or as standalone when we don’t need the Synergy modules.

1 Like

Corrected!

Ares doesnt show in the preview, I had to load the full page to see the complete description.
That description is longer, so Im gonna take a closer look to the Synergy modules I liked best, to check If theres some deeper explanations.

1 Like

Really like to option to weigh the submodules! Brings a lot of tinker potential.

Thank you sir!

1 Like

Custom Draft: My main focus right now is sales, and will be for the next year or so. Wanted to create something I can run long term, and cover other aspects that are conducive to me selling at a high level, productivity, health, manifestation/enhancers, sleep/rest, etc. Curious if this would be too many synergy/modules or if any reccomendations. @Fire @Lion @AnswerGroup

1. Stark Black
  2. GM, True Sell, or LoS
  3. Synergy: Tale of the Dragon
  4. Power Talk
  5. Synergy The Golden One
    6.Synergy Voice is the Law
    7.Synergy Winner Overdrive
  6. Synergy 42
    9.Syngery At the Top
  7. Synergy Divine Dominon
    11.Synergy Iron Law
  8. Synergy Machine Unleashed
  9. Synergy Machine Totality
    14.Synergy Preordained vitality
  10. Subconsious Mastery
    16.Synergy I am atman
  11. Gentleman’s Speech
  12. Direct Influencing
  13. Gratitude Embodiment
  14. Transcendental Connection
1 Like

This custom could work but the Synergy: I am Atman might make things a bit difficult during the healing journey.

Have run the modules in that Synergy and they could get pretty rough. Maybe this Synergy module will cause less recon but that’s something you will have to decide on since no one has tried it yet.

You get great results from your stacks and customs yes? You could carry it off :pray:.

2 Likes

Is this available?

Power Talk and Destiny Directive could be added to Tales of the dragon.

Fire asked for ideas for future Synergy modules. And this is one I wrote up.

1 Like

Depends on the scope of the results you want. SYNERGY is intended to be in the main section of modules, so we intend newer users to go for SYNERGY as they cover more aspects of a specific area making it less likely for newer users to make a mistake due to inexperience.

So to answer the question - if you want the most power possible on a specific aspect, use both SYNERGY and one of its constituent FOCUS modules.

You can also use FOCUS as you used them before, if you don’t want to use SYNERGY. This is especially true if you just want to nail down that specific aspect and know exactly what it is.

They are the 112, so yes, still available.

If you add a lot of SYNERGY modules that have 3+ modules, you’ll want to slow down your roll a bit. Just because you can add more, doesn’t mean you should overload yourself - we’re giving you the freedom to do more, so be responsible.

Yes, that was one of the intended use cases.

Put it on the roadmap.

You can have a custom without cores. 10 is the minimum yes, although there were cases when Q-Engineer gave the go ahead with less.

You can just buy the Synergy module directly.

:wink:

It would be denser than 9 regular modules, but to what extent depends on the topic and the Synergy modules in question.

Yes.

Depends on what you want to achieve. With another Synergy module there will be greater scope, with a Focus module there will be more focus.

No, as there was no need. We used this opportunity to do a small review of the scripting - not to toot my own horn here, but out of all the modules there was only one that needed a tune up. As a perfectionist, I was very pleased.

It is a unique type of module however that required some additional features and synergy scripting - took some work to get the most out of each Synergy module.

As I said here:

For now it’s going to be simply re-categorization into the FOCUS group. Script is excellent - but I do want to re-do some of the images and descriptions.

I can already tell that Q-Engineer’s mouse click finger is itching to veto this custom.

Let’s not think about it in terms of kitchen sink - think of terms of how can I optimize my custom even further while keeping it a lean mean killing machine.

Any module goes, but priority consideration get those that are the most similar and can cause confusion in new users (i.e those that already have or need to have a similarities vs differences section).

Still 10, but if you want to test Q-Engineer…

I’d say you’re more likely to get under the 10 limit if you use plenty of Synergy modules, but I wouldn’t recommend it. Use result enhancing modules if you need to hit 10 is the best recommendation right now.

You can have a custom with no cores.

Potentially. We are still observing how Synergy performs in a public release format as well as public sentiment.

I like this idea.

Bit much there.

Let’s not force us to make a limit on the Synergy modules. Make most of your custom normal modules with a couple SYNERGY modules to lessen the load, or replace most with smaller Synergy modules (2 to 3 constituent modules).

Y’all already know how a non-overloaded custom should look like. Do that.

We take great care to ensure all the modules are kept on the same level of latest technology. You can freely use Way of Understanding without worry.

If you want to double down on Way of Understanding scripting and make it stronger, add the Synergy module.

This is correct. Don’t kitchensink. Kitchensinking is bad.

badsink

If you run it solo, it’ll be good. If you want to stack it, take it slow.

Tinker potential was one of the goals. :wink:

If you run it solo, it’ll be good.

Go for True Sell, cut out I AM ATMAN or Divine Dominion, as well as one of the Machine modules unless you really need the productivity.

Not that you can’t stack two result enhancing Synergy modules, but in this case it’s lower priority than the other stuff.

23 Likes

@Fire

How’s this :eyes:

• Daredevil core

• WANTED Black core

• RotNW core

• Synergy: 42

• Synergy: Divine Dominion

• Synergy APS: Head/Face

• Synergy: Apollon Unbound

• Synergy: Primordial Aura

• Synergy: Inescapable Gaze

• Synergy: Voice is The Law

• Synergy: Carpe Vitam

• Synergy: One Above All

• Synergy: Machine Totality

• Synergy: The Golden one

• Synergy: Glory Incarnate

• Synergy: Beyond Connection

• Synergy: Tale of The Dragon

• Synergy: Preordained Vitality

• Synergy: Wonders of Life

• Synergy: Subconscious Mastery

Edit: I do feel like Khan would fit better here instead of WB, what do you think @AnswerGroup

10 Likes