Q Module Pack #14: New Subliminal Experience

Customs were, for a long time, my favorite part of subliminal club.

The process of reviewing the modules, setting my aspirations, and putting the whole thing together. I loved it and still do.

Over the past year, though, I’ve come to more deeply appreciate the main store programs.

And now i see a highly organic relationship between runs of main store programs and ease of creating effective customs. I think they can help each other a lot.

I find that with customs, there tend to be 3 to 6 modules that are incredibly crucial, and then beyond that everything else is icing on the cake and just fun. Those crucial modules are often the Program Cores, but not always.

But that brings me back to the main store.

If you look at the Objectives on any program in the main store, there are always so freaking many of them. And the objectives list always ends the same: ‘and many more…’

And that is actually true.

So, technically, you could create a custom with 2 program cores, and still be able to hit about 80 or 90 objectives or goals.

But that process would ask more of you, the listener. You’d need to have your Conscious Guidance game very tight, and your (related) Action game on point. And many of you do have those things on point.

So when you add those additional modules in, it’s not making the custom more ‘perfect’. It’s just making it a little easier.

You could run Emperor and really work on your voice and basically express functionality similar to Emperor’s Voice. But by including the Emperor’s Voice module, you’re adding more specific support to that function and making it easier.

In a well-organized custom, there’s usually a lot of overlap and synergy between modules. So taking one out is not usually going to break the whole thing. Just make sure you’ve got your main crucial elements in there. And those are only going to usually be 1 or 2 themes.

We add other modules to make it easier

18 Likes

I agree I find my best results by far from cycling main store programs to custom and back
My transition is usually

1. Only store
  2. 1 custom multiple store
  3. Multiple custom 1-store
  4. Only customs

And reverse or back to 1 lol.
The store simpicity shows me what I want/need and gets me going clearly and strongly
customs allow new heights
and then something about the store title simplicity always brings me home

Entering phase 3 on ZP so lets see

2 Likes

Yes!

It’s like tasting your main ingredients (garlic, beef stock, cauliflower, etc.,) and really understanding how they work before you start cooking with them in more complex recipes.

When you get very high-quality ingredients, it is a joy to eat them in their pure form. And once you understand a food in its pure form, and how you respond to it, how it behaves; your cooking with that ingredient takes a leap in skill and deliciousness.

It’s best though to practice cooking when one is not, simultaneously, diseased from starvation and malnutrition.

And the sub journey probably gets a little more artful once one has transcended that initial desperation that fuels the beginning of our subliminals journey for so many of us.

When is this going to work? AAAAGGGGHHHHHHHHHH!!!

How can I precisely control and predict every aspect of the change and growth process (despite the fact that I’ve never precisely controlled and predicted growth in any other area of life)?? AAAGGGHHHHHH!!!

Have I changed yet? I’m not sure I’ve changed yet! Am I changing??? AAAAAGGHHHHH!!!

hahaha.

yup.

That’s how the heck it goes sometimes.

I’m still working on my most primary and cherished goals. The desperation comes and goes. :rofl: :joy:

Sometimes you’re climbing a mountain.

Sometimes you’re skateboarding in the park.

Anyway.

Good journeys to us all.

9 Likes

Sweet Sweet Chrismas

1 Like

Seems like it’s time for custom number 90 :upside_down_face:

4 Likes

What I took out of this is that chefs would be good at customs.

I better stop ordering takeout.

2 Likes

Yeah, I could rebuild my Heartsong custom with NRE core. Hahaha. But I have to stay on stack.

Is the new wealth experience core somewhat ‚comparable‘ to RICH in terms of manifestations?

IMO it is really good for the customs to have a restricted number of slots and an evergrowing number of options. It forces to (re-)evaluate, get a deeper understanding of the modules and pull a sharper and sharper focus on your goals.

A bit like distilling a fine spirit several times to make it stronger.

6 Likes

Hi Saint will we see The New Romance Experience (NRE) in PS very soon ?.

I can hear Saint reply "Watch this space :slight_smile: "

As Saint mentioned earlier in a different post, they’re going to take a week off from releasing and stuff.

A well deserved rest.
So any releases will happen after that.

1 Like

I love your words @Malkuth. I sit with your analogies and imagine possibilities more.

Thanks for your input :+1:

1 Like

This is correct.

This is also correct.

I will point out (just for fun :slight_smile: ) that one could, with enough experience, make a custom without cores and if the modules were picked out correctly for your intents and purposes, it would work beautifully.

But yes, adding cores brings it together and if your action (most important), intent and focus is aligned with it, you’ll see excellent results. Even if the conscious guidance might be a specific feature or related area, such as improving your voice on Emperor.

It’s a highly intuitive process that rewards experimentation and ability to dive deep into oneself. We are working with the subconscious mind after all.

A bit different in the way it would manifest depending on the custom, but still manifestation.

This is correct.

We’ll see.

15 Likes

@Fire
Would Emperor core be enough for muscular development if it’s the only one added for that purpose?

The cores would be Emperor + Chosen + NRE + NWE.

And yes, I will have some modules too (Anvil, Heracles, Serum X, SPS: muscular), but I wanted to know if the new Emperor core covers it similar to something like EF3.

4 Likes

Last one from me. If a custom has the Mosaic module in it would that mean a NSE module would also impact a main title outside of that?

IMO , NSE modules ( NLE , NRE , NWE ) can be offered at the checkout as an option so that the user doesnt see them as some other ‘ordinary’ modules.

1 Like

Does the NWE, NLE, NRE Cores make it possible to create working customs with more than the standard recommended 2 Cores? Not including these NSE Cores.

For example, previously a standard custom would have Wanted Black Core + Diamond Core.

But add the NRE Core to this and you can expand the custom to be Wanted Black Core + Diamond Core + Sex & Seduction Core + New Romance Experience Core.

This is a very tame example but am trying to understand these modifiers, as you call it.

1 Like

I ain’t Fire, but I am having a good time strength wise with it. I actually bought and updated my workout stack since starting Super Emperor Re-Loaded. Recovery wise I’m doin good as well, me lifting after work that was 7 hours of deep tissue massage, I was expecting my hands and forearms to be shot, but they’re not even sore. Plus I do seem bulkier, but this time I look a lil leaner in my waist.

I will be honest I have always gotten these effects with Emperor ZP but they seem to be more pronounced and faster acting.

2 Likes

Based on what you said, I’m gonna run it solo, but I would still like for @Fire to comment on the custom idea.

Cause I did once have an Emperor + Chosen custom (it was the 3rd custom I ever made), but it also had Emperor fitness stage 3, which helped out quite a bit, so I wanna know if I should add that core too or not :thinking:

3 Likes

@Invictus have you tried the new Emperor already if so what results have you noticed so far?