Q Module Pack #11: The Seekers - Available Now!

I guess its gonna be an “unfolding” module pack, based on different aspects/functions of titles like Revelation of Mind, Revelation of Spirit and Revelation of Body.

Finding Truth in a Matrix build out of lies.

@Lion sorry man, I posted and then noticed you have already answer virtually the same.

3 Likes

Now that I think a bit more about it, @Joa23, I am wondering if these would be more skill based modules in accordance with the skill based titles we will be getting soon.

Maybe something like Psychology Adept which is similar to Science Adept which helps us learn and understand human nature. Or the much requested Cooking module. Or Driving. Or Weightlifting. Etc.

The Seekers Seeking Skills.

3 Likes

Thats a great idea too!

Give me NLP Adept, Hypnosis Adept, Energy Healing Adept.
I will make myself a tasty custom :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

3 Likes

Haha I vote for this too!

EDIT: Entranced has some hypnosis benefits but it wouldn’t hurt to have a solely hypnosis skill based module too. Some can even combine Hypnosis Adept with Entranced.

2 Likes

Joining a party and go questing for experience, achievements and loot. As within so without, …eh… sort of. External and/or Internal good stuff.
It’s not named The Finders , so perhaps its more focused towards the spirit of exploration, adventuring and the journey itself? Very actiony., because seeking for anything is unnecessarily difficult, if one is passive.
:eyes:

3 Likes

Also the various Gaming Mastery skills will fit in nicely with this module pack whether it be for League of Legends or the other games Saint had mentioned in his thread.

3 Likes

i am hoping if it is league of legends it will have hero modules @Seeker what do you think ?

1 Like

My custom has been sitting in my cart for the last 4 days and I haven’t pulled the trigger yet lol

1 Like

are you guys kidding another module pack :star_struck: :heart_eyes: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: thats very exciting and pretty i hope it will be sucessful

1 Like

mine has been sitting for 4 months

2 Likes

About the same for me, lol. I had a feeling a pack may be releasing so I gave up on my custom drafting yesterday and let it be, lol.

1 Like

thats good man

1 Like

Unsure but it does seek my dopamine receptors very easily

3 Likes

A little teaser… :wink:

23 Likes

See - King
IQ Bob

:thinking:

Perhaps touching perception of Visions, goals and dreams…

2 Likes

BoBIQ

Clearly, that refers to the new module ‘Bibles Over Women’. No seduction modules for you @Ingress.

6 Likes

Forgive me, Lord, because I will continue to sin for my own sake.

I am joking

@Fire Nice 6 hour ETA, I see that sneaky message.

6 Likes

I think it’s for those who do the energy work and magick.

1 Like

Seeking wisdom especially in ancient texts such as ecclesiastics, Proverbs?

1 Like

Have a feeling it’s close to the weapon x style for those seeking to improve in skill base work:

Extreme Flow module
Practice multiplier
Visual Trainer
Mind body synchronization

1 Like