Q Module Pack #1 - Available Now!

Now available: https://q.subliminalclub.com/product-category/new-modules/

14 Likes

Results Enhancers Stack Module :yum:

:exploding_head:

6 Likes

Sunday is gonna feel like a year away lol. But i can’t wait to see new modules in the store, all new ways to spend money lol.

3 Likes

Sunday? What a wait. >_<

3 Likes

Gosh I am exited for that!

2 Likes

Do we have any guesses/ hints on what they may include or how many? :slightly_smiling_face::thinking:

2 Likes

Fingers crossed for Serum X :crossed_fingers:

1 Like

I thought serum x was already a module

1 Like

Well we are not sure what Q Module Pack means.

Either new modules will be available on the Q-Store OR modules from the Q-Store will be uploaded to the regular store and can be bought and used as stacking modules.

1 Like

It’s new modules. We got this hint a few weeks back :slight_smile:

1 Like

Since it’s called a Q Module Pack, am guessing it’s a collection of Q modules (old/new) that work real well together based on SaintSovereign ‘s and Fire’ s knowledge.

What its function will be, i cannot guess. But this will be just the first of many future Packs.

2 Likes

Yeah that seems likely too

2 Likes

How many modules will be added to the store?

13 Likes

So it is confirmed we are seeing new modules!! Damn :partying_face:

And that cover looks so fucking juicy :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Looks like something out of Captain America lol. Maybe a module from Survival Instinct based of physical shielding from harm?

1 Like

Anything to do with hair? I should prep my custom if otherwise :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

I’m guessing it stands for Stellar, Steel, or Steve Rogers

1 Like

Why do you guys think the module effect is the defense?

I bet its pyromancy Q

I think it’s defense because of how the image looks and also the STE stands for something, maybe shielding of some sort or some kind of transmuting something.

1 Like