VoodooChildQ T + BloodSugarSexMagickQ T

Feeling it is just the beginning.

Yes, prolonged use of a singular Custom will really increase efficiency & potency, the longer you use a subliminal the closer you get to the goals and the less reconciliation you attain. In doing so, over time you create the path of least resistance where by change becomes effortless and reconciliation ceases to exist.

Canā€™t wait to see the change after the one month mark, especially since my Custom is very goal-oriented and compact.

3 Likes

I know, I already used my first custom for a month and there was a big shift. As there was a big shift with StarkQ and previously with Alchemist.
I agree custom name embedded makes it faster to manifest and more profound.

1 Like

Iā€™ll be following your trip! I cant wait either to see where this takes me. Ive just finished my morning loop, now I feel lighter, and both my brain and heart feels warm and tingly, vibrating in synch.

2 Likes

Iā€™m excited to see where we are 1 month, 1 year, 5 years from now.

2 Likes

Me too, Iā€™m excited for the future of Humanity.

1 Like

So for now on my stack consists in:

My new Terminus Custom (to be named)
Minds Eye TĀ²
Sangine Ultima (occasional use)

4 days into my new custom and I feel good!
Yesterday I had minor reconciliation symptoms and only listen 1 loop of my stack in the morning, reconciliation went away in the afternoon.
While working I felt in the zone, with a great attitude and sense of humor and I just nailed it!
If I have to describe how I feel is a inner sense of wellbeing and flow.
Btwā€¦ I had sex yesterday and it was awesome!! The feeling of connection and intimacy were perfect, wich led to a more pleasurable experience. Totally into it, totally in the flow.

2 Likes

Im gonna cut down exposure to Minds Eye TĀ², not sure if Im limiting it to 2 times a week or maybe change it to the regular Minds Eye Q everyday.
Today Im not listening to it, will decide tomorrow.

Rotate minds eye between q and t2, if you want the minds eye. Q - 4 times/week, T2 - 3 times/week

1 Like

@khan Thats a good choice and I might do just that, but first I want to try Minds Eyes Q for a couple of weeks to test the difference with TĀ²ā€¦ anyway Im gonna sleep on that one.
Thanks for the input.

@anon2351792 Thatā€™s awesome. Either way you will get exposure.

1 Like

Oh shit! In a matter of minutes I got a headache and is pretty strong. :anguished:
I believe is reconciliation.

Headache is due to a lack of hydration in the brain, since Q subliminalā€™s have been densely packed, thus hydrating with water is advised. It is similar to a computer when you use the CPU heavily for a long time itā€™s going to overheat and you need the fans to cool it down, same is with the brain, these subliminal suggestions are making the brain process at full power where by the brain needs cooling, water is best for this.

I usually take Coconut Oil ( MCT from Performance Lab) in the morning in order to give me brain the best energy, as the brain works best on fats and not sugar. Perhaps you should give it a try.

4 Likes

@Hermit I was drinking lots of water, but I guess it wasnt enough, I wake up with my mouth dry as the desert, even though I keep a jar with water in my nightstand so I can drink enough, I wake up to pee many times though.
Never thought about the coconut oil thing, theres a jar in the kitchen I will give it a try.

As a side note, my girlfriend listens to Seductress Q in her tablet while she works in the other room, yesterday she bought the tablet back and forgot to stop it.
So my headache began short after being exposed to Seductress, wich by the way kept playing the whole night long! Now I dont mind getting a bigger ass but I dont know about the titties :rofl:
I though maybe exposure to seductress gave me the headache, it might be a factor.

5 Likes

That makes senseā€¦

lmao !! be careful
thatā€™s your brain like ā€˜naaahā€™

@Hermit great suggestion- I take lots of mct oil while I fast everyday and I see that may attribute to my capacity to listen to the volume of loops I do

2 Likes

@Azriel I already ate a spoon of organic raw coconut oil, lets see how that works!!

1 Like

Well, the amount of energy your body has attributes to the amount of suggestions you can process, so it certainly does.

Health is extremely important for all factors in life, so if youā€™d really want to skyrocket your health Iā€™d suggest you take Mind Lab Pro, Performance Lab Multi-Vitamin & Prebiotic in conjunction with Performance Lab MCT Oil.

Make sure you get the former brands and not something random from the store, almost everything in the store is toxified with all sorts of chemicals and non-beneficial processes that you donā€™t want.

If you have the funds, then thereā€™s literally no reason not to get stacked-up for a year straight, nutrients will change your life a healthy body is a healthy mind & spirit your overal success in life will increase as a result.

4 Likes

Thank you for the suggestions
I will definitely check out those recommendations when I re-up on my supplements
Iā€™m stocked for the next few months

I use Brain Octane Oil currently for MCT,

I add grassfed ghee and Cistanche in coffee

I drink a lot of kombucha and often drinks with CBD

I take Pine Pollen powder and tincture every day and am switching to a herbal blend called Pine Pollen Alchemy

I also take Black Maca powder and tincures

I do Methyl B full spectrum and Spirulina and Chlorrella supplementation

I also make a shake with 4 different super food powders red, green, blue, orange

and cycle herbal estrogen control and testosterone boosters

Iā€™ve never written this out before holy cxxw thatā€™s alot,:grin: I started doing all this on Emperor. This all probably supports in my ability to assimilate subs.

3 Likes