VoodooChildQ T + BloodSugarSexMagickQ T

Wonderful! Consider journaling your lessons. I think there will be some who are interested.

3 Likes

Great, sounds awesome, thank you for clarifying. Considering adding SM to my next custom and I’m always looking for more wood for the fire in a compatible way, so this is good to hear.

2 Likes

When I decided to put attachment destroyer in my custom I did it to detach from toxic people and situations.
Now that Ive read the description again after more than 15 days Ive realized that I didnt even noticed that it helps to detach from trauma. Its like I didnt even read that part, and you know what… thats been happening a lot, its really easy for me to detach and resolve now.
Nice!!

2 Likes

According to Dr Joe Dispenza, being conscious about the purpose of what you’re doing, be it an activity, a subliminal, goes a long way in achieving the desired outcome.

3 Likes

You bet it does!! Being aware of the results surely make them stronger and helps to measure how we move from one state of consciousness to a more evolved one

3 Likes

Today Im having some mild reconciliation symptoms, a little pressure in the 3rd eye area and some minor dizzyness.
Nothing serious, just a signal for a day off.

1 Like

21 days already!! well times flies when you are making changes!!
I just decided to stack a loop of Stark Q Terminus with my custom, just for the fun of it, never really gave it a chance whet it came out.
Lets see what happens

1 Like

since some people enjoy repeating numbers, I just found this…

:joy::joy::joy:

Terminus giving me a message? :joy:

2 Likes

Yep, its your new friend :innocent:

1 Like

Can you elaborate even more please? What situations/traumas did it help you with detaching? Did Attachment Destroyer dig those traumas out and made you first ever aware of them or are these things that you dealt with for a long time already? Do you feel you can now forgive the people involved more?

2 Likes

Forgiveness is out of the question, irs not something I have to even consider, I just dont think that way anymore.
What I mean is my focus is emotional detoxing, so if something or someone triggers a bad feeling in me, I become aware of what I feel and where I feel it and observe that as something Im feeling in the moment.
If I dont like it, if it aint useful I use some emotional transmutation technique.

When I do transmutation, I dont justify feeling bad anymore and I can dive inside the emotion and travel back to its origin. My mind takes me back to the situation and its easy to remember and easy to deal with. I have nothing to forgive because Im not blaming. Im detoxing from lower vibrations. Its seems that other modules are involve in this too like ARES and whatever.

I dont always do regression though, just when my intuition drives me too it (Intuition Enhancer), most times I use other tools like spinning feelings in the opposite direction. This techniques now works more fluidly for me, I dont feel as attached as I used too to my emotions. I dont use them to define myself as a person.

Many of the traumas are things that come to my awareness for the first time, some of them I was aware for a long time. In both cases my attitude is lets clean myself up.
The main areas Ive been releasing are social/relationships, money and being know out there in the world for my work and what I have to say.
In fact thats the common denominator my ability to express myself. Ive been releasing a lot of stuff that was holding me back from being me and expressing myself.

I woke up with some mild headache, more like the feeling that one was coming, listen to my custom and the feeling went away. After a while I listened to Starkq Terminus and felt better. Now Im listening to my custom again and blissing out.

Well today was the turn for 777, and then 999. Whats with StarkQ Terminus that triple numbers are appearing :rofl::rofl:

By the way, the fame aspects of stark are paying off, yesterday I did my biggest webinar to date, I doubled the average of people I was having for the last 4 weeks. Lets turn that into more business.

This is something that in my opinion was caused by my custom sub (Alchemist and the other energetic cleansing modules) and I was oblivious about it till today.
I was going to prepare some meet a couple of weeks ago and when I touched it, I got this really unpleasant feeling and my fingers went numb, then a disturbing energy crawled up from my finger tips numbing my hands, I felt a really nasty emotion. I ate it anyway.

Last week I ate some meet and before eating it I had the feeling I shouldnt, ate anyway and got sick on my stomach.
A couple of days later I was preparing meet for a sandwich and when I touch the raw meet, again the nasty feeling and the numbness of my hands. Ate it anyway knowing that I shouldnt, but this time I just couldnt finish the sandwich.
I decided no more red meet for me. Fish, seafood and chicken is ok.

Its not the first time in my life I experienced those nasty feelings and numbness, it happened many years ago when I was on a vegetarian diet.

Just finished 2 morning loops of my custom, Im gonna rest for a couple of hours and then listen to starkq terminus.
Feeling great, even in the middle of a situation that before would have cause me to be really anxious.
The feeling of “Its the perfect situation and will turn out for the best” is so strong that my girlfriend is a little worried that Im not taking things seriously, and you know what… I am not!!

1 Like

I had this deep realisation today while doing yoga, and its clear to me that is related to my sub.
I realized that the journey Im in, is the journey of becoming The Man, the man I really want to be, the man Im ready to become.
Now this by itself might not sound as such a big thing for anyone reading this.

The thing is this realisation came with a strong feeling of certainty, acceptance and love. All the pieces started fitting together, all my life, all my history, all the learnings, all the decisions, the place Im now and how it all inevitably leads to greatness, joy, succes, love, full development.

A big pat on the back from divinity!

1 Like

No, that’s a HUGE thing. I had the same realization and in the same terms. Its easy to say the words, but when it really hits you it’s a game changer. I’m right there with you.

1 Like

Thanks for your words man!
It is really a game changer, Im glad to hear you went through the same realisation

Last night I leave the subs running and I had what might be the longest deeam ever. It went on and on, and it was in real time.
It wasnt that fun though, I wish it was a sex dream or something :joy:, but it was an uncovering of a situation that made me afraid and angry and sad, all at the same time.

It was pretty hidden in my unconscious mind and as soon as I woke up I understood how it negatively affected my relationship with my girlfriend and with woman in general my whole life.

Now Im tired and lightened.

Ok today I decided to not let people disrespect me just because they could think bad things about me if I enforce my limits.
I used to feel bad that they could not like me or lose the business oportunity. Fuck that!

If someone doesnt respect me or if they dont honor their commitments with me, is their loss.
I deleted a couple of persons from my database and deny them further acces to the free resources I give to people.
I was respectful but unwavering, they didnt even care to give and explanation or an apology for not sticking to their word.
I dont want business with unrespectful people.

Also Im not tolerating abusive people, Im calling them out in a respectful but powerful way, if they dont change their behaviour then is their loss.

I did felt the desire at first of telling them to go fuck themselves, but I understood that provoking them will just gave them an excuse to act as the victims, so I proceeded to let go of that idea.

2 Likes