Purified by Fire (Dragon Reborn/Paragon/R.I.C.H.)

Had a pretty decent amount of sleep last night. Now Im having DR St2 and Love Bomb for breakfast.

I’m glad you got better sleep mate.

1 Like

Me too!! :sunglasses:

Im beginning to think that listening to subs every other day, will be more suited for me.
I listened my stack today and Im feeling overloaded… Im gonna rest tomorrow and test my assumption.

I did:

Paragon x 1
Love bomb x 1
Dr st2 x2
Agni x 1

Yes try it out man…

also think about…

Paragon x 1
Love bomb x 1
Dr st2 x1
Agni x 1

1 Like

Pretty overloaded still… no subs today.
Im gonna twstlistening everyither day and only 1 loop of DR st2… that one is pretty heavy.

I think listening every other day is a wise thought.

How about 3 times a week:
Paragon x 1
Love bomb x 1
Agni x 1

And 4 or 5 times a week:
Dr st2 x1

And remember your 2 rest days on the weekend… or 2 rest days in a row.

Now that’s my bias, as I’m prioritizing DR. But I think you get the idea.

PS I’m a fan!

1 Like

Sound good that way… Im gonna test everyother day for a week to see how I feel. If its doable Im adding 2 days with only DR.
Thanks!!

You are welcome man! Remember you are not alone in this!

1 Like

Renaissance Man really simplified my stack. For now on Im listening to:

Paragon
Dragon Reborn st2
Renaissance Man.

Ill keep it this way till Im done with the Dragon… then Im focusing on my customs.

But Renaissance Man is the ultimate free-spirit, so he must not be overwhelmed or else his mission will be in jeopardy. For this reason, the Renaissance Man, similar to StarkQ, has a frame of steel alongside an almost fanatical belief in himself and his creative goals, creating a powerful field that seems to pull others into his vision, allowing him to become a profound thought leader if so desired while protecting him from being overwhelmed by the emotions of the world around him.

2 Likes

The revised stack works pretty good… it gives me a cool relaxed feeling.

Last night I dreamt about my ex wife again… its like the 5th time in a month and Ive been divorced for more than 8 years. In my dreams she appears very beautiful and seductive… this is getting scary :joy::joy:

I guess DR and Paragon are helping me heal from that dificult era of my life and previous experiences that led me to live in that way. I mean she is just a symbol for the way Ive related to women in my life.

1 Like

Dragon Reborn st2 15 days
Paragon 62 days :hushed:
Renaissance Man 2 days

Thats a lot of time with Paragon… pain is no longer something I focus on… sometimes I have it, sometimes I dont, but it continues to decrease both in intensity and in frecuency.

What if I make things really tight by removing Paragon for a while and just do DR st2 and RM :thinking:
I feel like going with a really simple stack.

My experience with DR is that it works really well when it has room to breathe.
On the other hand I haven´t found a better match than DR and Paragon.

I only use Paragon at 1 loop a day before sleep, at least 2 hour after other subs.

2 Likes

This is basically what I do.

@anon2351792 as tempting as RM is, I would encourage you to think about your health and decide relative to that first.

3 Likes

Thats what I suspect and want to test

I agree totally!

2 Likes

Renaissance Man is a subliminal designed to shatter the blocks on self-expression that you have — be they self-made or forced onto you from the outside — and allow you to unleash your creative spirit and explore the endless mystery of life and reality.

Blocks on self expression are a major factor in my health issues, the more I learn to express myself the better I feel. So for me RM is a healing aid.

I guess it wont hurt to keep a loop of Paragon a day.

3 Likes

Focused Will and Fiery Motion

2 Likes

what’s that from?

Whats what from? Im lost
The card or the phrase?