Pure Bliss booster custom - what would you pick?

(This is a totally separate concept to my wealth custom plans)

Imagine a custom Ultima that you could listen to and within a short period of time, you felt… AWESOME. Not powerful or confident (though those are good too), but just utterly relaxed, blissed-out, a beatific smile on your face, floating-on-a-cloud awesome.

With only 3-6 to choose from, which modules would you pick?

2 Likes

Joie de Vivere or however it’s spelled sounds good
Sanguine perhaps (don’t own it, just going off description)
Limit Destroyer or RebirthU (to help with healing based on the sub’s goals and lock it in)
Those are the only ones that comes to mind without a deep-dive

3 Likes

Joie de Vivre
Sanguine

As stated by @Palpatine

And these 3

Gratitude Embodiment
The Wonder
Depths of Love

3 Likes

Love Bomb or Sanguine
The Flow
The Wonder
Joie de Vivre
Spiritual Freedom
Stress Displacement

3 Likes

Elixir Ultima Core (Driver of custom, feel good core.)
Gratitude Embodiment (Gratitude)
Joie de Vivre (Joy)
Carpe Diem (Seize the day and love life mentality!)
ARES/Stress Displacement (remove negativity)
The Wonder (Amazement/Wonder/Childlike Joy)
Harmonic Singularity (Remove physical tension/utter relaxation in the body).

It’s too bad that there’s only 6 allowed in an ultima because these 7 would all be perfect. I think it’s important to have a mixture of adding in positivity and removing negativity, which is why ARES and Harmonic Singularity would be so good.

I also think a results enhancer would be essential to really maximizing the effect of the ultima and make it happen fast. So it could be AURA, to match your aura to the goals of the bliss booster, Intuition enhancer to help you intuitively understand what actions you need to take to feel better and then trust yourself to take those actions, naturalizer to make bliss feel like the natural state rather than brought on by subliminals, or omnidimensional which “helps things manifest rapidly.”

Personally, my bliss booster custom would look like this:

• Elixir Ultima Core
  • Joie de Vivre
  • Stress Displacement
  • Omnidimensional
  • Gratitude Embodiment
  • Carpe Diem
1 Like

For me it would be like, Love bomb, Gratitude embodiment, Wonder, Blue skies, harmonic singularity

Thats a really good one!

That’s called cocaine, I believe.

4 Likes

:rofl: That’s hilarious

2 Likes

And after a month the bliss turns into the Abiss

1 Like

Bumping this since ZP is around now. I think ZP could help with what you want here @BLACKICE without even necessarily needing customs.