PS ZP, Love Bomb, Mind's Eye Journal of Change

Of course, @Deadpool I have just began to run this stack for about a week, so I am certain things will keep getting more interesting. Take a look at @NinjaGazin journal as well, he is the one who sold me on this stack. There are a couple more who ran this stack, but I can’t think of their usernames at this moment.

I am in my mid 40’s and the ladies who have taken a fond interest in me are all in their early to mid 20’s. I am suspecting that ladies in my own age bracket are taking notice as well, but to be honest, they take second fiddle lol.

Hopefully I will do a better job at my journaling, as it is a new process for me.

1 Like

Wow, that is great, have you considered also Diamond to include in your stack?

Honestly, I haven’t. I’m not really sure even what it is haha. I’m not sure I even have room for it right now. Do you experience with it?

1 Like

No, I am not, did not run it at all, just asking because whether it is some kind of aphrodisiac for them, but I guess Libertine has it covered.

It must be Libertine, or maybe a shot of Wanted too. Idk. I will say that the ladies of choice are not throwing themselves at me with legs in the air, I’m still having to play the game. But my game is much smoother than it has been in the past. I’m thinking Primal Seduction has something to do with this, as I have been running it for a longer time. I just recently added the others.

2 Likes

Definitely, it has to be PS, because this has a majority of it in it. But very nice results, like it. Would you try Khan ZP when it comes out?

I’m still on the fence about Khan. I hear it can be a mf’r to run for some people (well, the Qv2 version anyway). I’m thinking I have some more foundational and healing work to do until then. But it does sound like something to strive towards when the time is right.

What is your opinion on this?

1 Like

I think Khan is not necessary for you since you are getting great results, I was just curious because from my POV Khan is top of all seductions subs at least what I have observed so far here, did not run it though.

1 Like

I don’t know that I wouldn’t need it, bc maybe it will be the sub that brings everything together and magnifies by 1000%. Before then, I want to run some Chosen from within type stuff and then some business related subs after that.

1 Like

CFW is a great choice. Maybe Emperor would be a good choice also regarding wealth and it has a lot of sexual scripting too.

1 Like

It seems like PS is becoming a part of me now. When I first started running it, I could tell things were being changed. Now, I can’t really tell the difference. I think this is good.

There are some things that are different. I have always admired the beauty of all females and appreciated femininity to a high degree. All shapes and sizes (well, not all sizes) were fair game. But now, it seems like I am a fvcking big ass lion sitting in tall grass, eye-balling the most tender gazelle of the whole heard. Just one swipe of my big ass claw and they are my lunch.

As I look at the ladies in my life at the moment and the other one’s that I want to “eat”, they are all really petite, shy, sweet and submissive to most anything I say or do.

It is obvious they haven’t met a primal seductive man in their lives. This is good for me btw.

5 Likes

All of the ladies I have budding relationships with, I have had to approach and start a conversation out of thin air. I like it this way, because I feel alive and I think that a man takes what he wants.

There has only been one that had the balls to approach me first. From my yoga class of all places, this doesn’t happen there. Too much social pressure for the kitties to do that in front of everyone. She is the one I want the most out of all of them (as of right now). Funny how this works.

I took the bull by the horns and we have plans to have a drink after class next week. She’s half my age, but she doesn’t know it yet lol. We’ll see what happens when she finds out.

Some care, some don’t. I hope she’s the kind that doesn’t. I’d better do some SATS-ing with Minds Eye haha

4 Likes

I have not been journaling like I should. It is a shame because I have been seeing some incredible results, I just haven’t had the “want” to sit down and write them out.

I am currently on a washout from my Primal Seduction, Wanted and Libertine stack.

Things I have noticed:

• Ladies are everywhere

• I have a high degree of confidence around them

• Ladies are drawn to me and love being in my presence

• Ladies look at me like I spark something in their loins

• I have the attitude of “I am a man who takes what he wants”

• Ladies are very feminine and submissive and follow my lead very easily

• Ladies are VERY sexually satisfied with me.

• I give the ladies experiences they have never had with anyone else

• I have a “take it or leave it” attitude with the ladies, and more often than not, they take it

• I do not look for signs of approval or interest because I already know they are there

7 Likes

Hi man, I have not seen anything from you for quite a time. Are you doing well?

1 Like

Hi there @Deadpool thanks for the checkup.

I’m doing well, I took a break from my insatiable appetite for these subs. Too many choices, too many excuses to switch haha.

I have just been running Primal solo, taking it slow and steady. I’m not journaling (maybe I should be), just letting it ride for a while without expectations. And working with recon instead of against it.

I do lurk around a bit, trying to formulate my game plan and goals for future titles.

1 Like