PS:Iron Throne Ultima + Sex Mastery 2 Ultima

How does PS:Iron Throne Ultima and Sex Mastery 2 Ultima stack as master programs?

Would adding Diamond Ultima or Libertine Ultima v2 be an overkill?

Looks like a deadly combination :smile:

Diamond
Iron Throne
Sex Mastery Ultima
Libertine V2

Can you write down your impressions or review of this stack? This would be very beneficial for our marvelous community!

2 Likes

As much as this looks amazing! 4 Ultimas seem to be too much.

1 Like

Thank you for replies.

I was not thinking about all four of these Ultimas.

I was just thinking to go either with two (PS:Iron Throne +
Sex Mastery x2 Ultima) or to include one more (Libertine V2 Ultima OR Diamond Ultima).

Only you can say what works for you through experimentation.

That being said, the official recommendations don’t cover running solely Ultimas, but I think if they did, it would recommend running one as a major and the other as a booster. I think three Ultimas is too much, though as playing even two in the same day used to be a no no or at least I’ll advised.

Have to agree with this, in the recommendation for running a single sub at the bottom it talk about ultimas and running the 2-3 so that will be the major loops

"* Pairing Diamond with Sex Mastery X (or Sex Mastery X Ultima) can result in absolutely mind blowing sex.

• You can also pair Diamond with Primal Seduction: Iron Throne Ultima or Libertine to increase your romance and seduction skills."

The above is from Diamond Ultima product page.

If Subliminal Club is inconsistent in the recommendations, no wonder newcomers (like myself) are completely confused. Is that some new business model called “confuse the customer”? I can assure you it does not work.

It’s called stacking, something other subliminal companies cannot even think about mastering. Somehow you missed that from the front page:

You won’t be a customer for long with that kind of attitude.

Learn how the real pros are continuing to break molds: customs, endless stacking options, original standalone products - all with a 30 day money back guarantee (don’t abuse it :wink::rofl:)

https://q.subliminalclub.com/

Your point being exactly what?

I don’t understand what you believe the inconsistency to be. Could you please explain what is inconsistent about the details on the product page

It seems that stacking 2 ULTIMA is not recommended, according to SC instructions. OTOH, Diamond ULTIMA product page mentions two potential scenarios for stacking two ULTIMA files. I believe this may be considered inconsistency.

I am OK either way (though would prefer option to stack), just wanted to clear it up.

p.s. If things were all that clear, a simple question like my original one would not need to develop into a discussion - answer would be pretty obvious, I believe.

1 Like

I’m sorry, I don’t see where it is not recommended to stack 2 ultimas. In fact, specifically in the instructions it says you can choose to listen to an ultima in the same way you would a regular product title (listening 2-3 loops daily vs intermittently playing 1 loop as a booster) AND then use another ultima as a booster. So for instance, you can Sex Mastery Ultima as a main title, listening for many loops 5 days a week and then listen to Diamond Ultima as a performance booster, only listening to 1 loop every other day. You could potentially also alternate days you use them (eg. Monday listen to Sex Mastery, Tuesday listen to Iron Throne). This would effectively be listening to them “together” without cramming it all into one day.

In addition, the listening guide is more of a set of suggestions rather than hard and fast rules. Experimentation is encouraged here at Subclub, with the understanding that experimentation may yield varying results. The listening guide is what has worked best & most often for the most people according to their data, but everyone is different and can handle different things. Experimentation may even lead you achieving better results than if you follow the guidelines. The guide simply there as basic instruction for people just coming in.

I agree with you there is often confusion in the instructions. That is again because this is not a perfect science. As such, it is difficult to to give everyone exactly the answers they’re looking for in a PDF like the instruction manual. If they did, the whole thing might be doubled or tripled in length. That is also why this forum exists, so that answers can be given should they arise or need clarification

My understanding of stack was that two are practically used together in a playlist kind of arrangement. Not that one is used as master and other as independent booster.

OK, I think this is a valid argument. My impression was that things were pretty rigid with ULTIMA.

I understand. I have been through documentation and instructions and partially even through forum. I have experience with subliminals and binaurals, not like I came out of the blue and had no idea on the subject.

1 Like

Making a stack or “stacking” is merely the act of using more than one title. There are several ways do that. Ultimas themselves are meant to be used as boosters, they are specifically designed not meant to be for long-term permanent results (although with prolonged use in an extensive way, you will probably get some more permanent results). Thus the difference between a title like Sex Mastery Q and Sex Mastery Ultima, neither is better than the other they are simply meant for different circumstances and results.

Nothing is rigid here at SubClub :wink: but I understand the notion that they might be. It makes sense to associate something like an instructional manual as the only way to to use the product, that is how most manuals are meant to be.

Previous experience is almost entirely irrelevant. SubClub products, by nature of the secrecy of any producers scripting, will vary from what you might have listened to.That said, I found SubClub after YouTube subliminals, which I believe now to have been grossly ineffective at best. Then even having experience with SubClub can be somewhat irrelevant at times (though obviously, some is better than none). Subclub is constantly working to improve existing products and release new ones. Thus, even experienced users will have many questions arising from confusion.

Making a stack or “stacking” is merely the act of using more than one title. There are several ways do that.

So, the terminology is deficient.

Previous experience is almost entirely irrelevant. SubClub products, by nature of the secrecy of any producers scripting, will vary from what you might have listened to.That said, I found SubClub after YouTube subliminals, which I believe now to have been grossly ineffective at best.

I did not mean You Tube subliminals but the real deal ones from the SC competitors. While I can appreciate the different scripting approaches, I cannot agree the previous experience is irrelevant. Without it one can only be a fanboy, unable to valuate the SC merit properly.

Thus, even experienced users will have many questions arising from confusion.

Not sure how confusion may be good to keep the customers… Improvements and technical advancements can and should be presented in a way both newcomers and oldtimers should understand easily.

Not deficient, just used in a specific way most of the time but not limited to that meaning

You’re right, having a benchmark is good. I only mean that it’s irrelevant in terms of how to use these products. Knowledge of other people’s products will not necessarily help you use these products better, only give you a baseline of their efficacy vs a competitor.

It’s not that it’s good, it’s that it happens. That’s to say with anything though. That is the very nature of technical support. With any product, there will be questions - especially with something as complex and abstract as subliminals.

Not deficient, just used in a specific way most of the time but not limited to that meaning

That just proves my point. :slight_smile:
Perhaps it would be better to brush up the terminology.

Knowledge of other people’s products will not necessarily help you use these products better, only give you a baseline of their efficacy vs a competitor.

I agree, hence me originally asking how to stack ULTIMAs. I wasn’t for a moment thinking I knew anything about optimal use of SC products.

It’s not that it’s good, it’s that it happens. That’s to say with anything though. That is the very nature of technical support. With any product, there will be questions - especially with something as complex and abstract as subliminals.

If I was owner of or otherwise involved with SC, I would be much happier to have more time to focus on sales and try to reduce the need for technical support.

But the sales copy doesn’t use the word stacking, it says pairing. Pairing is a part of stacking but products can also be paired in other methods, like alternating.

Exactly, that’s why they made this forum. Most of the questions answered here are not answered by the owners. They answer it once, knowing that regular members/users will then be able to clarify it for others who join the board. Then they can spend less time answering questions and more time developing.

But the sales copy doesn’t use the word stacking, it says pairing. Pairing is a part of stacking but products can also be paired in other methods, like alternating.

I stand corrected!

I am confused myself about these S-X subs tbh. I.e, to my understanding any of SXM subs are mainly useful if used prior to intimacy, but as a daily sub for long term programming is useless? Same thing with the Diamond sub I guess. If SB uses Diamond on a daily basis and hasn’t got the chance to get intimate, it’s probably a waste of time because the effects of this sub is only momentarily… I could be wrong. I tried it twice and I didn’t get the results as described, however, I am going to give another shot to see what happens. Any input fellas?

1 Like