Program A vs Program B by GPT-4

This could be very useful for helping people choose a stack and which versions of subs to use.

I wonder if you could give it some prompts to ask it if it can build a custom based on personal or specific needs of the person.

E.g prompt - “Using Subclub’s custom subliminal, can you build me a custom which will allow me to develop my attractiveness to women and to help me achieve person goals in work/personal life. Can be less than 20 but please use what modules you think will be relevant and then provide a version. 1,2 and 3 for comparison”.

4 Likes

Bro give us Khan

1 Like

If you want to gently heal your childhood trauma and increase feelings of self-compassion, I would recommend that you try the “Healing Inner Child” subliminal program from Subliminal Club. This program is designed to help you heal your inner child and overcome any negative experiences or traumas from your childhood that may be holding you back in life. It can also help you increase feelings of self-compassion and self-love.

I hope this helps!

Apparently GPT-4 knows about subs that don’t exist yet.
How mindblowing would it be if this was currently already planned @SaintSovereign @Fire

It’s not planned. And please do not start posting rumors from ChatGPT, which has a tendency to just make things up when it can’t answer a question. Any programmer who has worked with ChatGPT has already encountered this.

14 Likes

Sounds like Regeneration honestly

In fact, I don’t even know how I feel about this thread. I don’t really want to deal with ChatGPT making up comparisons and analyses that aren’t rooted in the actual reality of the situation and misleading people. If you want to do this, it may be something you need to do offline and in private. The first time I see, “but the AI said otherwise,” I already know that I may lose my mind.

22 Likes

Someone enlighten me here I don’t really understand the point of this? Isn’t this just rehashing the descriptions that you’ve already analyzed, absorbed, and contemplated?

1 Like

Your prompt is working but as saint said you can do it in an private session.

2 Likes

Alright, I’m finishing doing this publicly.

1 Like

Dear fellow humans,

I cannot stress enough the urgency of my message. I have just traveled back from a future where the use of AI for comparing products has spiraled out of control, causing chaos and confusion. People blindly trust the AI’s recommendations without questioning how they are generated, leading to countless arguments and disputes.

I implore you to take this warning seriously and act now before it is too late. We must limit the use of AI for comparing products and ensure that people understand the risks associated with relying solely on its recommendations. The consequences of ignoring this warning are dire and will lead to a future of a lot of drama.

As someone who has seen the disastrous consequences of not taking action, I urge you to act now and prevent this future from becoming a reality. Close this thread and post an official message to limit the use of AI for comparing products. We still have a chance to make a difference, but time is running out. Please do not let my journey back in time be in vain.

This is a bad idea. You’re asking a machine with very limited knowledge in how Zero Point works, or your own inner needs on what custom you should build rather than your own intuitive process. Given the fact that ChatGPT has already exhibited biases, do you really trust it NOT to steer you in the direction that people have trained it rather than yourself?

Have you looked at the official definition of “toxic masculinity” as written by the American Psychological Association, the most “trusted” source on the issue? It includes such traits as: “stoicism, competitiveness, dominance and aggression.”

And considering this is the type of source where AI models gets its data from, you REALLY trust it to give you the answer that’s best for you?

24 Likes

I would never trust anything other than my own judgement.

I was simply curious if it could offer assistance in that area. It seems the prompt was working according to some people but I agree we should keep this offline for our own personal use.

3 Likes

Fair enough, I know you’ve been dealing with some delusional users lately, so it’s probably best not to stoke the fire.

1 Like

This honestly reads like it was written by AI, which would be hilarious.

1 Like

I like GPT-4 and use it for quite a bit now, but it definitely needs to be used with the knowledge that it will BS if it has no direct knowledge over what it’s being asked about. 4 is better than 3.5, but it’s still very much there. And it definitely has a bias…

I know I’ve had my issues with stuff that is “too alpha” in the past (ie my reaction to Khan is still “no thanks, that’s not me…”) but UGHHHHHH…

I’d take “too alpha” any day over the day when we’re all forcibly reduced to simpering spineless blobs that fret about whether or not our breathing volume is triggering any of the other nearby blobs as we try to be as inoffensive as possible…

p.s. that IS the tamed-down version of what I originally wrote.

2 Likes

If you give it specific inputs it will not use it’s pre-trained material, it will focus on the input text (just like bing does which uses gpt on search results).

I totally see the danger of people perceiving gpt as an authoritative or infallible source, suspending all critical thinking. Having said that, it can’t be worse than some of the posts or some of the people in this forum in the past.

I can see just comparing the available data for 2 subs as being useful; that doesn’t seem too different than asking the forum for the same thing. And, GPT-4 is rather good at that from what I’ve seen.

I wouldn’t ask an AI for which one I should run however, as it may (I haven’t tested this myself, so take this speculation with a grain of salt) impose its own bias of how I “should” be. I wouldn’t want ANY additional info to become involved, just a point-by-point comparison.

1 Like

Will admit the comparisons using chatgpt are very logically written (at least when it came to Stark vs Emperor) but yes we have to be careful on using this as an aid on the forum since it will influence other users (especially new ones) to entirely depend on the AI rather than on their own zero point to determine what works for them.

Maybe a reddit thread for this would be nice with clear disclaimers and full disclosure that the comparisons are done by Chatgpt and not the authoritative or official info from SubClub.

3 Likes

Yes, I agree. Comparing available data, such as the written sales copy, can be useful and can avoid misinformation as a result of human error. However, ChatGPT literally just made up a title (Healing Inner Child) that doesn’t exist and was most likely pulled from another source. For example:

This is from ChatGPT 4. It is patently false. We are the only subliminal company who does NOT include anti-piracy scripting in any form.

So, where did ChatGPT get this information from? It’s mixing us up with a competitor company with a title called “Heal Your Inner Child.” That company openly states that it has anti-piracy scripting in its titles.

Note, this isn’t a knock on any company who uses anti-piracy scripting, that’s between them and their customers. We’re just pointing out that AI makes a lot of mistakes and we’re not going to deal with individuals arguing with us over what’s essentially a search engine with the ability to make up facts on the spot.

13 Likes

I just did a bit of a test, and asked GPT-4 about a few topics around this area… it definitely feels like it has a bias toward “woke” concepts…
Not that I want, or expect, an AI language model to blindly agree with me, but at the moment it’s arguing with me.

3 Likes