Profusion of Fun

Listening Schedule

Wanted Black
Thursday | 15 min

There are reasons why few can get the results they wanted right away.

Why is it that they have all the fun while many just watch on the corner?

I had one title, named Diamond where I wanted an instant result, but I end up frustrated but it turns out to be a blessing.

We cannot harness our potentials unless we open up our self.

Most people didn’t experienced love, they don’t know how to notice and receive it and when it arrives to them, like knocking on their doorstep – they freak out. This what makes them cynical or skeptical of it because they never experience it.

I am so lucky I experienced it right from my good parents.

We need to create that self-safety first before looking it in a relationship.

Because if I don’t feel safe and I am trying to find a partner who is safe, I am going to feel anxious, angry, or feel insecure. There might be question I ask in my head, “Ah she going to cheat on me…”

If you don’t have that safety, it’s going to be hard to feel safe in another’s presence, especially when you give them your heart. When you open yourself up, you won’t feel safe because you aren’t safe with yourself. This is similar thing for wanting for love or money is a quest for yourself.

This is the reason why I strongly recommend LBFH or Love Bomb to address any issues you may have in your past.

Application | Try it, don’t take my word for it.

Sit on a comfortable chair and listen to LBFH. Keep yourself hydrated.

We always do this at home, whenever we are going in or out, we hug and kiss our parents, express kindness in all ways. Now observed how it feels in you.

When I have enough experienced on what I felt inside, I will go outside and repeat the process.

Every title/s that Subliminals Club created are great, choose what can trigger you the most.

Because I already have Wanted Black, I going to try this out.

Every thing is made up of energy, emotion means energy in motion and if you just stay on the same spot nothing will ever happen to you. So go outside, go somewhere.

Right after I listen to Wanted Black, I went into a nature park. Remember about those feelings I mentioned before. Try to go back over those memories and feel it and don’t worry if the intensity is not that strong. The more you practice the more it will grow stronger.

I tried to block my power by wearing a hoodie jacket, anyways an aura is invisible – nothing can stop it.

If something will bother you try closing your eyes and take a deep breath, this will slow the frequency of you mind. Every time I do this something will always results to an event Wanting me (something you become all important figure at once).

There is this construction site canteen wherein a women selling foods is always nagging, so I approach the line and preform my thing, I close my eyes and focus my energy into her heart – when it becomes my turn I pointed on the foods I want to buy and hand over the money, but I got no small amount so I told her that maybe I could pay later, instead she wink at me with a finger on her mouth (a gesture that says, “don’t talk, it’s okay, I got this”) so I said thank you.

(Caution: There is no such thing as overdose but there is this intensity that could change the situation on an entire block that you might feel sleepy)

Always remember to say thank you, to appreciate everything.

I have never experienced being dump by any women in my life but I lost not one through death and I know how it felt. If for some reason someone will turn you down perform that exercise that I mentioned above. We can find our strength in our weakest point but mostly we won’t push through it because it hurt us a lot. I believe there is a great reason whey SC named it Love Bomb, you could actually bomb the whole place with your love and expect to bend the reality into your own favor.

Note.
No overdose but it can make you cry.

2 Likes

I have had relationships where women become possessive, it reaches to a boiling point and I decided to quit.

Most men, including me are indoctrinated into thinking that as long as you provide financially, you can get the hottest girl in the world and as a result, your high value man and you’re made it.

Essentially when we lead with finances and we don’t feel safe, we usually attract a woman’s who is emotionally detached.

Emotionally present women are different though, for her the finances does not compensate for lack of quality time. No matter how rich you are this type of women wants quality time.

Whereas emotionally detached women, they easily become jealous even if you’re just walking with a dog. They will keep tracking you like a spy.

I heard stories of men buying a lot of stuff for their women and confident that they will not cheat. I have never experienced my ex-partners cheating on me but just they become possessive.

This type of things will blur yourself into a false sense of security.

The effects of Dragon Reborn and LBFH is very strong on me. It always creates a boundary away from danger.

Although the glue of relationships from my past is broken (I found it superficial) – I’m having unexpected calls from them, asking how I am doing, thanking, etc. and when I actually meet them the attraction is no longer physical but rather emotional.

When relationships rely on financial stability, expect your heart to be broken. But if it is emotional intimacy, you’ll get loyalty. And when we have emotional intimacy, it is really difficult to have a competition.

I learned that when I deprive our relationship of emotional intimacy, every one becomes a competition, you cannot see a sense of values on anything.

The healing part is very important before going to financial success, otherwise you will attract the wrong type of women.

Women loves to take good care of me, and when they cook good food my heart melts – when a woman knows how to cook is my weakness. Even if I don’t take a bath, they keep on coming.

Disclosure
I also have exposure on Dragon Reborn, Emperor, Diamond, etc.

The greater you spy the greater the lie.

2 Likes

I am a Cashanova type of person, I meticulously select the best and I never pick the scraps. I’m not shy but I don’t like the spotlight, like you’re on a stage. Some people can easily be intimated with women moves, that’s not me.

I have noticed this before but this time it is much more pronounced. Usually when a person knows you, he/she will greet you with open arms (or nod with the head high up) but if they feel you’re a stranger to them, either they will ignore or nod down on you.

Everybody’s aura is different and it determines who will attract you. Imagine if this aura is with fear that can be scary as trouble.

I was on this place chilling and watching a group with a pretty chick. The guys are dressing up like hip hop style. When their girl caught up with my gaze, she smiled and I returned it. Then this punk approaches me. I smiled because I am not looking for trouble but I can see they have seen quite different on me. Some of the guy is much bigger than I am but they all look scared.

I know the Emperor doesn’t recognize boundary and simply ignore any minor inconvenience. So, I approach their girl and we have lots of good time together. Wanted Black enhance the attractiveness of Emperor further.

The emphasize of preparation before listening to Wanted Black is important, because the combination is grandeur.

I observed this carefully that when we flex our lids, we’re going from listening to thinking deeply. To be highly charismatic, compelling, captivating, we need a perfect blend of warmth and competence.

I seen people cold and intimidating, clowning around like teenagers.

There are also the highly warm, they have confidence but they’re not balance. Most people’s problem stem from imbalance between warmth and competence.

Charisma is essential for being successful, it’s the way to open one’s competence.

I suggest if we have a bad feathers sticking on us, title/s to get rid of that feather is essential. Perhaps LBFH, Love Bomb, etc.

“You are my sunshine my only sunshine” Not my choice but that was on my piano lessons back in my past days, but I happen to melt a girl heart singing even on a broken tone and laid her.

1 Like

I had a chat with a passerby while I waited for my car service checked. He started to share his experienced on getting into women.

He said that you need to have a strategy to approached any women and constantly practice it to become good at it. He said, you have to become insensitive not soft.

Summarizing his method, when you approach a woman, you have to divert their attention into you, doing a lot of wacky actions to disrupt their state.

Dogs for instance will piss on a particular area to mark their territory, it’s a way of showing other dogs, “Keep out, this is my turf!”.

Dogs have to keep up with that method because whenever it rained the mark will be broken.

In Wanted Black the disruption is not something you have to do, you simply have to go along with what it was, period.

I noticed the most beautiful of women are protected, they usually have this layer of security sphere. Not counting the bodyguards, parents, and friends.

Some people study magic spells to break it and end up a comedian.

Some studied martial arts, military trainings, they changed career and give up wanting a woman.

Wanted Black, have all lots of difference.

When you have developed a strong emotional skill in yourself it can create a shield against competitors that will blind them seeing you approached their most valued assets. The same skill makes you visible to beautiful woman, even if you’re a distance away.

The reasons why I don’t like to be in a spotlight because the stage is where the heat is concentrated, the stress is in there but the real fun is at the edge.

I avoid becoming a celebrity because not only you’ll have trouble with privacy, you also lost your freedom. You’ll drain a lot of your energy.

Whenever I pass a group of women I will always look on at the middle where I can leave my print on whoever caught my gaze. But unlike a dog who piss on to leave a mark, my mark never gets wash away.

If I am going to dance in a party, I stayed away from the center. Other benefit is you can exit right away.

The mind doubts but the heart knows.

1 Like

Your writing is flowing out like a fount of wisdom. Some very deep realizations in your posts.

1 Like