Product Request: Female Titles

lol, you already know that we are not making this title.

3 Likes

Real talk, we couldn’t make this. Subs aren’t mind control – we all run the same title but have different results. You can’t force a decision on to anyone.

7 Likes

This is the perfect segue for me to remind everyone that I proposed an unisex family oriented sub. You can go and upvote it.

2 Likes

@Monarch this suggestion in the roadmap may be along the lines of what you’re looking for:

4 Likes

Thanks for pointing this out, man!

Or perhaps Goddess-like Femininity?

5 Likes

Precisely! This would cover A LOT of the qualities I was looking for in a female title.

4 Likes

I think there would be plenty if women who do not wish to be an alpha female, and to be an amazing mother. However you need to see it through your wife’s eyes. The kind of sub that might be attractive to women along those lines is: excelling in nurturing and guiding my children, superior insight whenever they are troubled, time management and organisation skills improve to easily manage household, create a stunningly beautiful house, excell at cooking nutritious meals that everyone loves, husband supports my need to work by pitching in with household tasks and helping to ensure our children perform their chores …… “ Catch my drift?

2 Likes

This doesn’t have to be only for women. This is my goal after I marry my super rich gf. I cook already, I have better parent skills than her already, I support her emotionally, etc.

1 Like

@katinka that would be an amazing title for sure.

1 Like

My boyfriend is also gifted in those areas you mentioned. It could indeed be a unisex household supreme sub! However Nero’s request was for a female sub, so I was replying to that.

4 Likes