Processing Subs

I wanted to share with you that i come up a extremely effective way to work with the subs (at least for myself don’t know if anyone else does this or not / or would get same results.)

Here’s how:

1st step: Listen to Masked mp3 before sleeping since Ultrasonic might disrupt sleeping. (Just go to sleep afterwards don’t do alot after that)
2nd step: In the morning either after taking a shower or right after waking up do a 30 (10-15 if you are a beginner) minutes meditation. You don’t need any meditation technique just close your eyes and rest sitting on a chair while keeping your spine straight (don’t fall to sleep). Be aware of what might come up, just your awareness is enough don’t fall into any emotional pit.

This will possibly help you process subliminals and incorporate them in your being.
Also possibly prevent if you have any mental confusion with any subs (cognitive enhancement ones etc.), possibly recon too.
I have some Esoteric intuitions why this works well but i am not gonna share them here.

If anyone tries this for couple listens feel free to share your insights.
Also you could experiment running subs 4-5 hours before sleep and doing the processing meditation before the sleep, i will try that myself in the future but doing alot of stimulation (watching tv etc.) in that 4-5 hours might not be good for it.
Also i’ve found grounding in nature to be pretty effective while doing this work.

10 Likes

So basically listen to subs before sleep and meditate in the morning? Wow :open_mouth:

1 Like

Might hella increase the benefits though. it works for me, rest of you i suggest to find out. You basically take advantage of subconscious minds most suggestible times and open space up for programs to enter/process.

It’s true though, listening before sleep is best and meditation helps with processing

Also first 5 to 10 min after waking up your brainwaves still near Theta and access to subconscious is easier. So basically more Suggestibility… Instead of going for any other stimulant that throw you out of balance you take advantage of the time for the better.

I initially tried this with Khan TB, but it kept me awake for hours past the time I intended to fall asleep. It’s like a strong cup of coffee. I instead run it in the mornings, and before I start running the subs, I meditate to the point where my body falls asleep but my mind remains alert. I find that state the best for myself.

Edit: I only listen to the masked versions.

1 Like

Did you try that with the Ultrasonic version?

Running the subs at night doesn’t wreck your sleep doing this?

I usually run mine late afternoon so the intensity peaks before I go to bed. I gotta time it just right.

Nope.

That’s why i also said to experiment with 4-5 hours before going to bed. Because that stuff come in strong after some hours and resting/meditating during that time seems like the most sensible choice.

I’ve been doing the 1st step, with breaks between the subs, and find it helps with recon headache(? do y’all experience this too?). At least, it passes sooner in the day. Will try the 2nd step, thanks!

2 Likes

Headache is a sign of overexposure or lack of hydration, usually.

1 Like